Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I dont want to stay in this world of many new diseases are arriving due to this pollution.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hmm...sound that irritates me is snore...

My mum snores in a slow sound which sounds like a background sound from scary movie and my father snores in a loud sound like as if someone is hitting the door.

I agree they are old but their snores doesnt make me sleep.

Moreover when my fiance talks to me all through the night, he dozes of snoring....(esp when he is very tired)....grrr

I hate the sound of snores!!!!

In future, what will you do, if he snores like this? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7108]}

I don't hate snoring sound :woohoo: .....hehehe...you know why because i snore too.. :woohoo:

My mum snores in a slow sound which sounds like a background sound from scary movie and my father snores in a loud sound like as if someone is hitting the door.

Moreover when my fiance talks to me all through the night, he dozes of snoring....(esp when he is very tired)....grrr

I don't hate snoring sound :woohoo: .....hehehe...you know why because i snore too.. :woohoo:

Only listening people will suffer......the giver is only enjoying sleeping the most :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Only listening people will suffer......the giver is only enjoying sleeping the most :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My wife hates it that's why she tries to sleep before me at night as she knows she won't be able to sleep if i sleep before her. :woohoo:
Yes the buzz we get when we are in sleep disturbs others sleep.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't like when someone shout a loud,i suddenly shock,when such things happen.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't like when someone shout a loud,i suddenly shock,when such things happen.

Shouting is OK for me if it is logical. :)
medewerkers010.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Firing of boss....... :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7142]}

Meera sandhu

Firing of boss....... :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7142]}

Firing of Boss most of the time don't irritate me because most of time he is logical. :)
Unnecessary shouting is very bad.rubbing of some metal specialy tin is very bad and I hate it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.