Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unnecessary shouting is very bad.rubbing of some metal specialy tin is very bad and I hate it.

Mee too Ram. Its means that we both have a heart which is weak. :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Unnecessary shouting is very bad.rubbing of some metal specialy tin is very bad and I hate it.

Mee too Ram. Its means that we both have a heart which is weak.[/quote]
It is not weak heart friend It is soft heart.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sound of factory irritate me the most.

What sound factory produce.So you live in commercial area.I don't think one can listen to it when lives in some residential colony. :)

What sound factory produce.So you live in commercial area.I don't think one can listen to it when lives in some residential colony. :)

Only harsh voices can turn me off, in fact sound of a working factory are one of the sweetest sounds I like to hear.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:blush: :blush:
Is it not necessary who lives in residential area who never visited any commercial place......................
Baby's cry and my morning alarm, I hate these. But I cant do any thing with alarm :angry: .
You can do turn off the alarm then you feel no problem.............

:blush: :blush:

No I do not live in a factory area but in a farmhouse. But sounds of production are signs of development of a country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.