Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ambulance...it's sound really disturb my mind a lot. What about you?
Which voices/sounds do you dislike most?

Actually sandhya....police siren and ambulance sirens are psychologically disturbing our minds...so that police are using this to catch the thieves on the spot...the siren disturbing them to think....while escaping... :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

I hate ...over noises...whatever it may be.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I hate the crying sound of dog, which is very irritating and not good to listen also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I know most of the people don't like sound of running train but i like that sound. :laugh:

It is not such having a bad noise.I like it......We find irritating sound on the road.Sound of horn blow by Vehicles............ :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I hate the crying sound of dog, which is very irritating and not good to listen also

many people from past said that crying of dogs brings a bad news.Such as Death of someone.............. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

many people from past said that crying of dogs brings a bad news.Such as Death of someone.............. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Even we also believe that if dog cries that means it is seeing death of someone.So people think it to be unlucky and don't like this sound. :blink:
exactly asha, you are right and even sanjeev also right. If dog cry or its scream like cry is heard that means some one in the street will die

exactly asha, you are right and even sanjeev also right. If dog cry or its scream like cry is heard that means some one in the street will die

But that is superstition.May be they cry as they can see some supernatural things but they cannot do anything for it so they cry. :laugh:
This is really strange to know that you like the sound of running train but even me too does not like that sound

Have you heard the whistle sound of train?. :blink: I like it very much. :)

I am seeing one who loves this type of sound. It irritates me too much

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont like the sound air, when cyclone is occurring.that sound will be as if a devil is screaming

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.