The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer to have Potato stuffed Parntha, butter and pickle along with some milk or curd That is what my standard routine, but I am not fussy can eat any thing on offer provided the quantity is sufficient, my first diet should be enough to keep me going for whole day.

Makes my mouth water sunil :P :dry: . I love punjabi food, simply cant resist black dhal and sarson ka saag with butter naan.There is an excellent restaurant in Bangalore called Tandoor which serves authentic punjabi food ! Know it ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer to have Potato stuffed Parntha, butter and pickle along with some milk or curd That is what my standard routine, but I am not fussy can eat any thing on offer provided the quantity is sufficient, my first diet should be enough to keep me going for whole day.

Makes my mouth water sunil :P :dry: . I love punjabi food, simply cant resist black dhal and sarson ka saag with butter naan.There is an excellent restaurant in Bangalore called Tandoor which serves authentic punjabi food ! Know it ?

I know many of such places in Bangalore, you see we were in Belandoor area that is close to whitefield or if you know that area near Shobha apartments, there are many such places. We were in another area previously very near to MG road and that area was full of places where you could get all kind of foods including Punjabi- being heart of the city.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:ohmy: Punjabi food :woohoo: !! I love it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love dhokla too and not to forget my favorite Idly sanbhar.

I love dhokla too and not to forget my favorite Idly sanbhar.

Dhokla is Gujarati food and Idli Sambhar is South Indian. That means you love all kind of food.Isn't it !

I know many of such places in Bangalore, you see we were in Belandoor area that is close to whitefield or if you know that area near Shobha apartments, there are many such places. We were in another area previously very near to MG road and that area was full of places where you could get all kind of foods including Punjabi- being heart of the city.

There is one near Ulsoor lake run by a sardar ( sikh) couple . the food is amazing and they use desi ghee and butter and the taste is divine.They have a small place, very basic but it is packed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is one near Ulsoor lake run by a sardar ( sikh) couple . the food is amazing and they use desi ghee and butter and the taste is divine.They have a small place, very basic but it is packed !

Ushaji Muh me pani aa raha hai !!!

Makes my mouth water sunil :P :dry: . I love punjabi food, simply cant resist black dhal and sarson ka saag with butter naan.There is an excellent restaurant in Bangalore called Tandoor which serves authentic punjabi food ! Know it ?[/quote]

I know many of such places in Bangalore, you see we were in Belandoor area that is close to whitefield or if you know that area near Shobha apartments, there are many such places. We were in another area previously very near to MG road and that area was full of places where you could get all kind of foods including Punjabi- being heart of the city.[/quote]

There is one near Ulsoor lake run by a sardar ( sikh) couple . the food is amazing and they use desi ghee and butter and the taste is divine.They have a small place, very basic but it is packed ![/quote]

Oh pappe de hotel da jawab nahi. I know Sardars do it with love and expertise.

I know many of such places in Bangalore, you see we were in Belandoor area that is close to whitefield or if you know that area near Shobha apartments, there are many such places. We were in another area previously very near to MG road and that area was full of places where you could get all kind of foods including Punjabi- being heart of the city.[/quote]

There is one near Ulsoor lake run by a sardar ( sikh) couple . the food is amazing and they use desi ghee and butter and the taste is divine.They have a small place, very basic but it is packed ![/quote]

Oh pappe de hotel da jawab nahi. I know Sardars do it with love and expertise.[/quote]

Sardar nu kayo ke aithe Gujarat wich Parcel kar de... menu vi uunaadaa swad taste karna hai.

Oh pappe de hotel da jawab nahi. I know Sardars do it with love and expertise.[/quote]

Sardar nu kayo ke aithe Gujarat wich Parcel kar de... menu vi uunaadaa swad taste karna hai.[/quote]
Me te unanu akh dena hun o jane ya tusi, Shall I give his phone number to you? :) :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.