The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is behind bread and biscuits. I don't know why? :blink: :blink:

I think, carbohydrate diet is best for mornings!!! It gives you more energy to work!!!!
Even if a little heavy, no problem!!

Meera sandhu

I think, carbohydrate diet is best for mornings!!! It gives you more energy to work!!!!

Sandhya,whatever you told that you have in your breakfast,if i am not wrong,all contains Rice and Rice is very light to have and also we feel that we had something in our stomach.

Want to make each day Accountable

I prefer to have Potato stuffed Parntha, butter and pickle along with some milk or curd That is what my standard routine, but I am not fussy can eat any thing on offer provided the quantity is sufficient, my first diet should be enough to keep me going for whole day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya,whatever you told that you have in your breakfast,if i am not wrong,all contains Rice and Rice is very light to have and also we feel that we had something in our stomach.

Yes, rice contains all.
That's why South Indians prefer it most for breakfast and lunch.
But for supper, we need something light. Isn't it?
That's why nowadays even South Indians are going for Chapathi.

Meera sandhu
I prefer to have Potato stuffed Parntha, butter and pickle along with some milk or curd That is what my standard routine, but I am not fussy can eat any thing on offer provided the quantity is sufficient, my first diet should be enough to keep me going for whole day.

Typically Punjabi Style.. PRATHAs... BUTTER...AND A GLASS OF MILK. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

I too am a great supporter of healthy nutritious breakfast.In fact most dieticians agree that breakfast should be our main meal and lunch should be moderate and dinner ,frugal...
I make sure that we have a good breakfast - normally idlis,dosas,upma,chapatis or bread and eggs, sometimes oats or corn flakes with fruits...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Typically Punjabi Style.. PRATHAs... BUTTER...AND A GLASS OF MILK. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Although I am not all that typical Punjabi, I can eat, Dosa and Idli as well but they should be coocked in typical south Indian way. Dosa made north Indian style tastes more like Cheela and idly like rice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love have chinese food as break fast and rava dosa. Then we get alot of energy as they digest very slowly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

wow, I guess sarala's and my thoughts on breakfast is excellent,

I too wish to have chinese food for breakfast and also ice cream :) yummmmmmmmmmmmy

Generally my breakfast is

Monda, wednesday, friday: oats 300 ml
tuesday,thursday,saturday: biscuits,omelete/bulls eye,chips
sunday: dosa/upma
every second saturday: potato bread upma / poha upma

:)

Swetha Shenoy
wow, I guess sarala's and my thoughts on breakfast is excellent,

I too wish to have chinese food for breakfast and also ice cream :) yummmmmmmmmmmmy

Generally my breakfast is

Monda, wednesday, friday: oats 300 ml
tuesday,thursday,saturday: biscuits,omelete/bulls eye,chips
sunday: dosa/upma
every second saturday: potato bread upma / poha upma

:)

Time table for break fast too!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

No idlis, appam, idiyappam, kozhukkatta in your list!!! :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.