Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But younger don't like it. They want speed.

It is not young people who dont like to walk but it is lazy people who dont like.

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

More than laziness, it is now seen as an issue of prestige! People who walk more than ride a bike or car are seen by others as being more down market! This is my personal experience! :blink:

True!! I have experienced it too. But I never bother those people. I just keep doing my work.

True!! I have experienced it too. But I never bother those people. I just keep doing my work.

Of course we do not bother about such people but it does get irritating at one point of time!

That is why I especially make it a point to make my son accustomed to walking than riding. He now manages to walk 2.5 kilometres any given day quite effortlessly! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thare is no harm having one cycle also besides a mobike and a car. That will save petrol and add power to muscles.

Everyone including younger people love to ride a bicycle here where I live presently.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thare is no harm having one cycle also besides a mobike and a car. That will save petrol and add power to muscles.

Everyone including younger people love to ride a bicycle here where I live presently.

You are right. Cycling has become a favorite in the younger generation. Most of them due to the innovative models pouring in to the markets.

You are right. Cycling has become a favorite in the younger generation. Most of them due to the innovative models pouring in to the markets.

Cycling is popular as a game here, kids as well as grownups go out cycling for fun and fitness.

Cycling is popular as a game here, kids as well as grownups go out cycling for fun and fitness.

Foreigners love cycling and I have seen them riding a cycle even here in India.

This trend of cycling has started in the foreign countries for economizing fuel. Whatever may be the reason, it's good for the individual and the country's economy.

This trend of cycling has started in the foreign countries for economizing fuel. Whatever may be the reason, it's good for the individual and the country's economy.

True! People can also be free from air pollution to certain extent.

People here keep a cycle in the dicky of their cars to use it whenever they have spare time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.