Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To know about a Party, one need not consult its manifesto. A party’s past activities and its commitment towards people’s causes are enough to understand a party. If people cannot understand this fundamental fact, that’s their funeral.

The whole truth is Indian voters have no choice but to select and elect either Devil or the Imp. They think they have selected an IMP but it soon turns into full Devil.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To know about a Party, one need not consult its manifesto. A party’s past activities and its commitment towards people’s causes are enough to understand a party. If people cannot understand this fundamental fact, that’s their funeral.

The whole truth is Indian voters have no choice but to select and elect either Devil or the Imp. They think they have selected an IMP but it soon turns into full Devil.

This is a sorry state of affairs existing in the political scenario of India. Voters have no choice before them. All of them are Devils in disguise.
If Indian politicians accept SC verdict, their market value might take a slide down. Without freebies, their prospects would take a battering. And where can they park their 'black' money

Supreme court order election commission to stop freebies in election menifesto. Now EC is in trouble. how to obey court order.
I think it will be tough for election commission to stop freebies in the forth coming election because people are used to it.
However tough they make it our experts find loopholes and do their job smoothly.

However tough they make it our experts find loopholes and do their job smoothly.

Which is why they say,’ Crime walks two steps ahead of the law.’ Law breakers have their own way of finding the loose ends of the law.

Supreme court order election commission to stop freebies in election menifesto. Now EC is in trouble. how to obey court order.

Election commission needs to propose amendment in Representation of Peoples act. Then it will be on parliament to accept or reject the amendments. It appears that supreme Court directive is only advice and has no binding affect.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Election commission needs to propose amendment in Representation of Peoples act. Then it will be on parliament to accept or reject the amendments. It appears that supreme Court directive is only advice and has no binding affect.

Yes, that is the whole truth- supreme Court directive is only advice and has no binding affect

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.