Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most happiest person I have ever met is my IIT-K batch mate, he is from Sikkim, a short in height and very jovial and seems to encourage a sense of joy all around, and he has advanced teeth which seems to suggest he is more than happy always, it seems to me always that he has every answer in terms of joke and it seems he is the perfect representation of a happy man. At the end of graduation, when, farewell meeting held, all reached and suddenly he reached to me as he is one of my best friend ever and still so, and then from his side came a beautiful lady, he is married, and it seems he never ever told to any one as it could reveal his real age, I have seen a sense of fear among this happy man, but all is well and that even creates more happier moments. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

I feel that Usha Manohar and Gulshan Kumar ajmani are 'happiest' on Boddunan as both do not write to please any one. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it so?. I do please others on Boddunan but still I feel happy here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is difference. I am happy in saying what I believe and not what others will like. It is good that you please others by writing what others will like but will this not amount to hide your real views. Then we are deprived of your real views. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was joking though on Boddunan if I write to please others then to I don't lose anything in return as all of us here are virtual friend although it will hurt me if I do it with offline friends. :blink:

What I feel Sanjeev that it's no good pleasing any XYZ even online because it could be taken in other sense, absolutely different from what you have in your mind. Don't do it to everyone because you do not know everybody's mentality like you understand it with offline buddies. Cheers.

hehehe..don't worry I have something else in mind you know it as I have been with you since last 3 years or so. :P :laugh:

As I was having a discussion with Chinmoy, I said people find it hard to digest- You fail or you win. I would like to add here, people feel suspicious either you please them or you don't please them.

Hmm... pleasing people is not I believe on. I say what I want to and leave up to the people what they feel I think you know it. Its hard for me to please people otherwise I would have been the favorite here but I am not. :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, that's not true. Even i am in bad list of most people and not favorite but do I care? No a Big NO.

I'd say." give your best" and don't wait for the outcome. If your work is really the Best, It will do it's work.

No apart from your work sometime you need to do something else to please people I don't do that may be that's the reason I am bad for most of the people here. :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

Even this attitude of yours will contribute largely to your happiness. That is you are not doing what you don't want to do means you are living your own life. Great.

And hey that's the reason why I am always happy. People should do that they should live their life as they want not what others want them to live. :)

Kudos. You discovered yourself. Happiness lies in discovering yourself and living a life of your own.
I think their are number of ways to entertain us. We should do everything which can make us happy except to harm others. This could give real happiness of our soul.
I think their are number of ways to entertain us. We should do everything which can make us happy except to harm others. This could give real happiness of our soul.

But there are people who derive happiness harming others. Your happiness may cause sadness in others.

It is not just by entertaining ourselves that we can be happy, but by helping others too in their times of need brings us immense satisfaction and happiness. Of course, it depends on person to person as to what makes each one happy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Happy peoples do not see news channels and daily soaps in television as these consists of artificial sensational news as well as fake actions and dramas. :P :P

A postive person is a happy person.One cannot be happy and smiling all the time but as long as one is able to handle all stressful situations in life with maturity one will remain happy most of the time. Some people get stressed for the silliest of reasons and end up with ulcers :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
A postive person is a happy person.One cannot be happy and smiling all the time but as long as one is able to handle all stressful situations in life with maturity one will remain happy most of the time. Some people get stressed for the silliest of reasons and end up with ulcers :unsure:
Some real points, here thanks, positive people who can address and handle stress related issues with ease and can overcome those, with ease, absolutely that person can become the most happiest person in the world.

Some real points, here thanks, positive people who can address and handle stress related issues with ease and can overcome those, with ease, absolutely that person can become the most happiest person in the world.

Positivity comes with an attitude of equanimity, taking the victory and defeat alike, And the belief, that "There is a tomorrow always."

It is not just by entertaining ourselves that we can be happy, but by helping others too in their times of need brings us immense satisfaction and happiness. Of curse, it depends on person to person as to what makes each one happy!

Many people don't understand the true motive behind help. The word "Help" makes them feel embarrass.
It is better to work for family and itself. If our family is happy, we are happy. If our mind and body is healthy, our soul is happy. This is a fact. Every human being on the earth love itself more than anything else. We prefer to help those people whom we like or love. Very few people are angles. They live for others who are strangers just like Mother Teresa.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.