Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

I feel that Usha Manohar and Gulshan Kumar ajmani are 'happiest' on Boddunan as both do not write to please any one. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it so?. I do please others on Boddunan but still I feel happy here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is difference. I am happy in saying what I believe and not what others will like. It is good that you please others by writing what others will like but will this not amount to hide your real views. Then we are deprived of your real views. :woohoo: :woohoo:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

I feel that Usha Manohar and Gulshan Kumar ajmani are 'happiest' on Boddunan as both do not write to please any one. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it so?. I do please others on Boddunan but still I feel happy here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If one does a job without expecting returns, he or she is sure to get happiness. Suppose if you do a job expecting a lo in return and if due to some reason the job fails to deliver the expected results you will be depressed which leads to further complications. Do whatever you do in the best possible way, results and along with it happiness are bound to follow,

This is difference. I am happy in saying what I believe and not what others will like. It is good that you please others by writing what others will like but will this not amount to hide your real views. Then we are deprived of your real views. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was joking though on Boddunan if I write to please others then to I don't lose anything in return as all of us here are virtual friend although it will hurt me if I do it with offline friends. :blink:

I was joking though on Boddunan if I write to please others then to I don't lose anything in return as all of us here are virtual friend although it will hurt me if I do it with offline friends. :blink:

What I feel Sanjeev that it's no good pleasing any XYZ even online because it could be taken in other sense, absolutely different from what you have in your mind. Don't do it to everyone because you do not know everybody's mentality like you understand it with offline buddies. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel Sanjeev that it's no good pleasing any XYZ even online because it could be taken in other sense, absolutely different from what you have in your mind. Don't do it to everyone because you do not know everybody's mentality like you understand it with offline buddies. Cheers.

hehehe..don't worry I have something else in mind you know it as I have been with you since last 3 years or so. :P :laugh:

hehehe..don't worry I have something else in mind you know it as I have been with you since last 3 years or so. :P :laugh:

As I was having a discussion with Chinmoy, I said people find it hard to digest- You fail or you win. I would like to add here, people feel suspicious either you please them or you don't please them.

As I was having a discussion with Chinmoy, I said people find it hard to digest- You fail or you win. I would like to add here, people feel suspicious either you please them or you don't please them.

Hmm... pleasing people is not I believe on. I say what I want to and leave up to the people what they feel I think you know it. Its hard for me to please people otherwise I would have been the favorite here but I am not. :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm... pleasing people is not I believe on. I say what I want to and leave up to the people what they feel I think you know it. Its hard for me to please people otherwise I would have been the favorite here but I am not. :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, that's not true. Even i am in bad list of most people and not favorite but do I care? No a Big NO.

No, that's not true. Even i am in bad list of most people and not favorite but do I care? No a Big NO.

I'd say." give your best" and don't wait for the outcome. If your work is really the Best, It will do it's work.

I'd say." give your best" and don't wait for the outcome. If your work is really the Best, It will do it's work.

That's exactly what I do. Why should i go according to others choice? And outcome- Life is like a Bhangra dance for me. You have to dance to the tune of big drum and the drummer is none other than your inner self.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.