Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy peoples do not see news channels and daily soaps in television as these consists of artificial sensational news as well as fake actions and dramas. :P :P

True...if one is satisfied with himself, he has a purpose and a direction and is working hard for it, he will automatically become happy without feeling the need to artificial entertainment such as daily soaps that are only more stressful than entertaining!

Daily soaps gives wicked ideas to housewives. They becomes expertise in harassing their husbands, in-laws and friends.

LOL......If housewives are stupid enough to follow the daily soaps noone can help them ! It shows their level of maturity and nothing else because one can seee how shallow all those daily soaps are !

Hehehe...every woman knows it but still they see them and react like these soaps girls do in the serials. :laugh:

I feel that watching movies and cartoons is much better than that.

I hate these Saas bahu serials but I am forced to see those serials along with my wife. :laugh:

This trait itself is one of the qualities that happy people will not do in their life. They avoid conflict. They are prepared to go a bit further to upkeep the sanctity of Happiness. Now, you sacrificed a bit of your dislike to to keep the happiness and watched Saas Bahu serial along with your wife. Its a quality known to the happy people more than anybody else.

More than anything these serials are extremely unhealthy for the mind since they show the women manipulating,cheating even trying to kill people and at some stage this attitude is going to corrupt the watchers mind...But since the TRP's show their popularity who are we to question or comment? The other day an actor Arman Kohli ( big boss) was apparently arrested by the police and this was just a gimmick played out by the channel to boost TRP ! It is so cheap and degrading ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy peoples do not see news channels and daily soaps in television as these consists of artificial sensational news as well as fake actions and dramas. :P :P

True...if one is satisfied with himself, he has a purpose and a direction and is working hard for it, he will automatically become happy without feeling the need to artificial entertainment such as daily soaps that are only more stressful than entertaining!

Daily soaps gives wicked ideas to housewives. They becomes expertise in harassing their husbands, in-laws and friends.

LOL......If housewives are stupid enough to follow the daily soaps noone can help them ! It shows their level of maturity and nothing else because one can seee how shallow all those daily soaps are !

Hehehe...every woman knows it but still they see them and react like these soaps girls do in the serials. :laugh:

I hate these Saas bahu serials but I am forced to see those serials along with my wife. :laugh:

This trait itself is one of the qualities that happy people will not do in their life. They avoid conflict. They are prepared to go a bit further to upkeep the sanctity of Happiness. Now, you sacrificed a bit of your dislike to to keep the happiness and watched Saas Bahu serial along with your wife. Its a quality known to the happy people more than anybody else.

More than anything these serials are extremely unhealthy for the mind since they show the women manipulating,cheating even trying to kill people and at some stage this attitude is going to corrupt the watchers mind...But since the TRP's show their popularity who are we to question or comment? The other day an actor Arman Kohli ( big boss) was apparently arrested by the police and this was just a gimmick played out by the channel to boost TRP ! It is so cheap and degrading ...

The best thing to see on TV and become happy are the Cartoon Channels and the Comedy Shows.

The best thing to see on TV and become happy are the Cartoon Channels and the Comedy Shows.

Even the comedy shows are too crass and distasteful these days. I used to love watching Cyrus Broacha's The Week That never Was. it was really hilarious and fun to watch! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ever person has different taste. They find pleasure in different things. Some loves eating out, some loves gardening, flying balloons, making soap bubbles, singing, dancing, watching movies, etc. Friends I would like to know about you. What makes you feel happy?
Ever person has different taste. They find pleasure in different things. Some loves eating out, some loves gardening, flying balloons, making soap bubbles, singing, dancing, watching movies, etc. Friends I would like to know about you. What makes you feel happy?

"not searching for happiness" makes me happy.

When there is peace of mind any small thing you do brings happiness but when your mind is troubled nothing can make you happy ! Happiness I feel is a state of mind more than anything else ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.