Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

Yes, why should one worry about the baggage of others', more specifically all to welcome misery into life??

There are also two issues here - 1, people tend to take adavantage when they know that you are at their beck and call listening to what they say and do as they want.They can easily manipulate you and do manipulate you..
2, Secondly and more importanatly you lose your thinking power and decision making capacity since you are listening to someone else which to me is worse ...

I have personal experiences of the follies of such an attitude. There are people who, for their lofty principles, rush to do certain things which they regret later.

I too have come across such people.Some are so manipulative , they let you do all the dirty work when they stand behind and watch,take credit when things work out and let you take the bric-bats when things dont work out.. You see such people all around you in real life, on forums everywhere..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

Yes, why should one worry about the baggage of others', more specifically all to welcome misery into life??

There are also two issues here - 1, people tend to take adavantage when they know that you are at their beck and call listening to what they say and do as they want.They can easily manipulate you and do manipulate you..
2, Secondly and more importanatly you lose your thinking power and decision making capacity since you are listening to someone else which to me is worse ...

I have personal experiences of the follies of such an attitude. There are people who, for their lofty principles, rush to do certain things which they regret later.

I too have come across such people.Some are so manipulative , they let you do all the dirty work when they stand behind and watch,take credit when things work out and let you take the bric-bats when things dont work out.. You see such people all around you in real life, on forums everywhere..

Manipulations in relationships is really what no one would like but there are all sort of people. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Absolutely! I know them too well and making martyrs of oneself out their selfish causes is a horrible experience!!

Yes to please everyone is not possible! I know in a process to please people most of the people have to sacrifice their happiness. I always don't much bother about others just to make others why I should I sacrifice mine. :)

It's your life. Live your life as you feel that enriches your life . You are here to achieve your goals. Not to achieve other's goals.
If a person has a motive in his life and he works to fulfil his motive, his success makes him happy. Anything good that happens with us, makes us feel happy and relaxed. We feel that we have everything. I agree that jealousy is never good. It makes person loose many things and gain little things. Expectations are lot in human mind. It is difficult to get rid of it.

Yes to please everyone is not possible! I know in a process to please people most of the people have to sacrifice their happiness. I always don't much bother about others just to make others why I should I sacrifice mine. :)

It's your life. Live your life as you feel that enriches your life . You are here to achieve your goals. Not to achieve other's goals.

Absolutely I 100% believe on what you said. But I always think why others find happiness in pleasing others. Its their way to get happy I think so. :woohoo:

Absolutely I 100% believe on what you said. But I always think why others find happiness in pleasing others. Its their way to get happy I think so. :woohoo:

You are right. If somebody derives happiness in seeing other people's happiness, its ok. Because the person concerned ultimately found a way to get happiness.

You are right. If somebody derives happiness in seeing other people's happiness, its ok. Because the person concerned ultimately found a way to get happiness.

Yes everyone has a different way to be happy. I really appreciate those who have this way to be happy. :laugh:

I feel that Usha Manohar and Gulshan Kumar ajmani are 'happiest' on Boddunan as both do not write to please any one. :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I feel that Usha Manohar and Gulshan Kumar ajmani are 'happiest' on Boddunan as both do not write to please any one. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: is it so?. I do please others on Boddunan but still I feel happy here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.