Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

It's a general behavior of public. I myself encountered with such teasing incidents while I was traveling in the train. Hijras, who generally beg from the passengers are being teased, even though they are not behaving abnormally. In a few cases, RPF came to their rescue.Of course, I agree, in some cases they behave abnormally and become become butts of laughter.

The Hijras generqally act funny and shamelessly. Rather they harass othrs than getting harassed by others. They do not hesitate to use vulgar language and even strip. Nobody can beat them in vulgarity. There is proverb- nang bada parmeshwar se (Unabashed or naked is greater than God). 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's a general behavior of public. I myself encountered with such teasing incidents while I was traveling in the train. Hijras, who generally beg from the passengers are being teased, even though they are not behaving abnormally. In a few cases, RPF came to their rescue.Of course, I agree, in some cases they behave abnormally and become become butts of laughter.

The Hijras generqally act funny and shamelessly. Rather they harass othrs than getting harassed by others. They do not hesitate to use vulgar language and even strip. Nobody can beat them in vulgarity. There is proverb- nang bada parmeshwar se (Unabashed or naked is greater than God). 

I quoted some examples which I have seen. May be elsewhere transgenders must have harassed others and act differently.

Because of their very personality they look and behave differently and they tend to stand out...Most people in our country take anything other than what they are used to as, being abnormal and they go about poking fun at them, laughing behind their backs and so on.This is the usual cheap behavior by the majority of our population and one need not accept is as normal because it shows immaturity and insensitivity towards others who are not like us or behave or dress like us. I feel that the transgenders have a right to demand for equal opportunities.If certain castes and minorities can get reservation inspite of being normal why should the transgenders not get some recognition?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Majority of the people want  the transgenders to live like them. Why don't such people see the transgenders from their point of view? This is nothing but their inability to look with sympathy and narrow minded mental state. This narrow mindedness is inherent in the human nature.

rambabu wrote:

Majority of the people want  the transgenders to live like them. Why don't such people see the transgenders from their point of view? This is nothing but their inability to look with sympathy and narrow minded mental state. This narrow mindedness is inherent in the human nature.

It is okay to merge transgenders or any other sort of abnormal community inmanin stream. But they have to behave normally in the society. Let them have their own way at home or when not on assigned job. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is okay to merge transgenders or any other sort of abnormal community inmanin stream. But they have to behave normally in the society. Let them have their own way at home or when not on assigned job. 

If once the transgenders are brought to main stream, abnormal behavior automatically comes down. People too get used to them.

The line between normal and abnorml is a very thin line indeed and it is the so called normal people with normal sexual preferences who go in for acts such as rape and sexual assault.One hardly get to hear any criminal act by the transgenders since they are shunned by the public and live a life fearing for their safety.They deserve a better deal in life  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The line between normal and abnorml is a very thin line indeed and it is the so called normal people with normal sexual preferences who go in for acts such as rape and sexual assault.One hardly get to hear any criminal act by the transgenders since they are shunned by the public and live a life fearing for their safety.They deserve a better deal in life  ..

True. Transgenders will not indulge in criminal acts. They are harmless, if they are left alone

I am surprised at understanding of 'normal' by certain persons.  We need to see only the dictionary meaning of any word to discus things. What is natural and normal is what most human would do or feel. From the description of 'transgender' in wikipedia, I understand that transgender are those who suffer from certain sexual perversions. They need be sympathized and treated for such disorder.  It is also okay to help them merge in main stream of the society. But they cannot be ideal. A blind need spectacles but you can't say that he has excellent eye sight. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.