Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

if the reservation of seats done on the bases of needy one. i mean to say that only the needy should get the opportunity to get the reservation of seats and nobody else

80 to 90 percent seats should be on the basis of merits. Rest of the seats can provide for needy. Reservation never be on the basis of caste. The people in backward castes are leading high standard life. People need to come forward to stop such unnecessary practices prevailing in society. 

@MG  

I harbor no ilusion as far as our political leadership freeing themselves from this magical lure of the vote-catching contraption. It is caught in a dangerous vicious circle on the question of abolishing casteism india. It needs casteism and casteism needs it. Kind of fallacy of a circular logic - " why I am poor because I am on dole,why I am on dole because I am poor! Never make honest efforts to uplift this submerged section through quality education,better nourishment and healthcare. But I do have unflinching faith in the operation of Newton's third law. You simply can not force a significant section of our young population perpetually being made to pay through its nose for the alleged sins of forefathers without risking a severe backlash!!

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Indian commission for reservation recommend 27% reservation in private sector for OBC.

The day this happens,will be end of India.

Yes some quote in news paper that if government force for reservation in private sector, make in India covert in fake in India. I hope government will not accept this recommendation.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Indian commission for reservation recommend 27% reservation in private sector for OBC.

The day this happens,will be end of India.

Yes some quote in news paper that if government force for reservation in private sector, make in India covert in fake in India. I hope government will not accept this recommendation.

The present Government has decided to take forward its " Make in India " movement. In such situation, I don't think the Government will blow a hole in its  cherished movement 'Make in India' only to make 'Fake in India.'

No scope for acceptance of this Recommendation by the Government 

If we want to see progress and development in our country, we need to give opportunity to the talented of our country. Bright and talented people are not only in scheduled castes, we can see such persons in other groups also. Government should understand the feelings of such people also. Opportunities are too much in government sectors for backward classes. Then, is it necessary to take quota-based affirmative actions in private sector also for this privileged classes? 

MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The education and job should be on the basis of merit and not on the basis of caste. Otherwise, talented and capable people cannot reach in deserved positions. Government should take action to stop such unnecessary practices from this society. 

Government will not do anything and as a matter of fact they have perpetuated caste reservation for ever. How government will do anything. Our so called reformers like Gandhi and Vivekanada also backed the caste system. So the only hope is a revolution

Like 'green revolution' and 'red revolution, we need to start a 'merit revolution' to stop the reservation system of the government for the scheduled castes. Otherwise, our country won't have any development. India needs people for growth and development. Can we progress, if the government recruit undeserved candidate from the scheduled cast for a particular position?

Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The education and job should be on the basis of merit and not on the basis of caste. Otherwise, talented and capable people cannot reach in deserved positions. Government should take action to stop such unnecessary practices from this society. 

Government will not do anything and as a matter of fact they have perpetuated caste reservation for ever. How government will do anything. Our so called reformers like Gandhi and Vivekanada also backed the caste system. So the only hope is a revolution

Like 'green revolution' and 'red revolution, we need to start a 'merit revolution' to stop the reservation system of the government for the scheduled castes. Otherwise, our country won't have any development. India needs people for growth and development. Can we progress, if the government recruit undeserved candidate from the scheduled cast for a particular position?

What you think merit revolution is possible in our country. Here PG and Ph.d are applying for office assistant jobs.

anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

What you think merit revolution is possible in our country. Here PG and Ph.d are applying for office assistant jobs.

Goes to show how useless our degrees have become...get a seat through reservation and scraping through a degree does not make for quality, I guess such PHDs and PGs are fit for the jobs they are applying for !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jincy Aby wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

if the reservation of seats done on the bases of needy one. i mean to say that only the needy should get the opportunity to get the reservation of seats and nobody else

80 to 90 percent seats should be on the basis of merits. Rest of the seats can provide for needy. Reservation never be on the basis of caste. The people in backward castes are leading high standard life. People need to come forward to stop such unnecessary practices prevailing in society. 

i think its the best way to stop reservation of seats, if we provide reservation of seats on the bases of merit then it will be a good chance for the right candidate to explore his/her talent for his/her country. 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Goes to show how useless our degrees have become...get a seat through reservation and scraping through a degree does not make for quality, I guess such PHDs and PGs are fit for the jobs they are applying for !

No doubt that value of degree decline in these days, but all degrees are not alike. It is not possible for all students to secure 90% in exams. Average students are not getting job because of reservation. More than 50% seats are reserved but any candidate from reserve class secure marks equal to general catigory than he/she is selected in general catageory, mean less seats available for general class candidates.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.