Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact technology enables mankind to predict, and plan facing natural disasters.

these all are political agenda and comes to work only when there is a election near. 

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

In fact technology enables mankind to predict, and plan facing natural disasters.

No technology can predict natural disasters. Disaster management is there. But it can take care to minimize the loss to men and material.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

No technology can predict natural disasters. Disaster management is there. But it can take care to minimize the loss to men and material.

yeah sir there are no equipment made which can say the exact time of disaster to be happend.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Very true, there are limitations to technology

I was always of the opinion that reservation should only be on the basis of economic backwardness but now I am against it too. The reason why I am even against the economic reservation is because the rich people turn every table in their favour. In Delhi schools there is a reservation for economically backward section (EWS) but in 2015 a scam got reported regarding it. Heads of some schools are named as accused of taking huge donations from wealthy class and in place of children of weaker section, the children of wealthy got enrolled in school. Now. the case is going on. So, what's the use of having reservation for the poor when the rich take an advantage of it?      

shampasaid

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Very true, there are limitations to technology

It's a wrong notion that Technology can predict Natural disasters. Hudhud which wreaked unlimited disaster was not predicted. So are many natural disasters.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was always of the opinion that reservation should only be on the basis of economic backwardness but now I am against it too. The reason why I am even against the economic reservation is because the rich people turn every table in their favour. In Delhi schools there is a reservation for economically backward section (EWS) but in 2015 a scam got reported regarding it. Heads of some schools are named as accused of taking9 huge donations from wealthy class and in place of children of weaker section, the children of wealthy got enrolled in school. Now. the case is going on. So, what's the use of having reservation for the poor when the rich take an advantage of it?      

These all good service for the poor automatically turns in favour of richer. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was always of the opinion that reservation should only be on the basis of economic backwardness but now I am against it too. The reason why I am even against the economic reservation is because the rich people turn every table in their favour. In Delhi schools there is a reservation for economically backward section (EWS) but in 2015 a scam got reported regarding it. Heads of some schools are named as accused of taking9 huge donations from wealthy class and in place of children of weaker section, the children of wealthy got enrolled in school. Now. the case is going on. So, what's the use of having reservation for the poor when the rich take an advantage of it?      

These all good service for the poor automatically turns in favour of richer. 

Rich and influential always take the advantage of the system.

usha manohar wrote:

What happened in Uttarakand was a man made disaster which could have been easily avoided if the greedy politicians had the sense to listen to the experts who had cautioned them against building on the banks and close to it because the river is bound to flood when there is heavy rain or snow burst ! 

It is right that world is much advance in thechnical development but on other hand we are mercilessly exploited nature. Nature will recover it form us with interest.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.