Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Study of Hinduism makes confusion. It is not easy to understand the costumes and traditions of Hindu religion. In Hinduism there are so may gods and goddesses. I think that people who believe in Hinduism also do't have much knowledge about their gods. Some people worship some animals as god. They believe in holy spirit as well as evil spirit. I cannot recognize the caste discrimination in Hinduism.                                                                       

Jincy Aby wrote:

Study of Hinduism makes confusion. It is not easy to understand the costumes and traditions of Hindu religion. In Hinduism there are so may gods and goddesses. I think that people who believe in Hinduism also do't have much knowledge about their gods. Some people worship some animals as god. They believe in holy spirit as well as evil spirit. I cannot recognize the caste discrimination in Hinduism.                                                                       

Belueve me it is the same for us Hindus too because we too cannot understand the costumes and traditions of other religions like Christianity and Islam with their many saints and stories written in their religious scriptures , witches etc...All religions believe in holy spirits and evil spirits and in India Christians too have castes and they dont inter marry..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I don't think mass frenzy is created by  Saffron Brigade. It is the handiwork of those Khaddar Topi Politicians who wanted to stage a come back. After their defeat, these Khaddar Topi walas are desperately trying to rule the country and ruin the country.

The violence in court was obviously by the saffron brigade. Consequently, lower courts cannot perform even routine job of hearing bail application.  The guilty for attacking journalists as well even supreme court lawyers include even a BJP MLA in Delhi. The comments should be based on facts and not on sheer notion and partisan view. 

Violence of any brigade is not acceptable weather it is saffron, green, white or blue. If some one done wrong they will suffer it. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

Normally, people always like their own country than any other countries. Being in India, it is our duty to love and respect the country. People who like India can never forgive those people who support Pakistan because Pakistan is the number one enemy of Indians. Judiciary ought to take necessary actions against those students who raised atni-nationals slogans like 'Pakistan Zindbad' in JNU. 

Yes for country in which we are living we have also some duties. It is crime to criticism of which we are eating. India is country of different religions and castes, our views, tradition, life style is differ but we must be one for outsider. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no dispute about any one accused of some offence- small or big- getting arrested and punished according to law. But the issue becomes debatable when mad frenzy is created, law is taken in hand by mob including so called advocates and legal proceedings not allowed. This is what we witnessed in Delhi court when Kanhaiya of JNU was produced.

Legal action is taken against the advocate in question. Advocacy is respectable and graceful profession, such type of attitude is not acceptable.

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Belueve me it is the same for us Hindus too because we too cannot understand the costumes and traditions of other religions like Christianity and Islam with their many saints and stories written in their religious scriptures , witches etc...All religions believe in holy spirits and evil spirits and in India Christians too have castes and they dont inter marry..

I think we need not to understand tradition and costumes of other religions. It is enough for all us allow others to follow their religion and we follow ours. Never hurt followers of other religion with words or action.

I agree we should not hurt beliefs of other religion practitioners. In doing so only muck comes out. Parish priests would invite natives in South America in name of religion and then poison then to spread their religion during Spanish conquests. One can always learn other religion from experts ifcreally interested.

Jincy Aby wrote:

I agree. There is lot of confusion owing to innumerable gods/ goddesses/deities and conflicts among followers. I am Hindu but was not aware of the fact that many worship Mahishsur- whom Goddess Durga killed.  Union Minister Smriti Irani attempted to read a pamphlet that praised Mahisasur and abused Durga. Thus there is animosity between worshipers of Durga and Mahishasur.

India being a multi religious country and also that among Hindus also there are contrary faiths, there is no way other than to respect diversity. In these circumstances it is deplorable to define nationalism in terms of one religion only. Nation consists of many shades of faith and diverse cultures and beliefs. So we need more tolerance. Nationalism is nothing but respecting unity in diversity. Any organization or group hurting either diversity or unity is anti national. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/let-not-fight-jharkhand-tribals-040400487.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I think we need not to understand tradition and costumes of other religions. It is enough for all us allow others to follow their religion and we follow ours. Never hurt followers of other religion with words or action.

In daily lives it seldom happens because  there is never any need to speak about religion and it is a private matter. It is only when some politician or religious leader incites the masses that it turns ugly and some people start thinking with their religious identity rather than as individuals..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

In daily lives it seldom happens because  there is never any need to speak about religion and it is a private matter. It is only when some politician or religious leader incites the masses that it turns ugly and some people start thinking with their religious identity rather than as individuals..

Religion is indeed a very private matter and I think we have no right to demean any religion. We all our proud of our own religion but that does not give us any kind of liberty to raise any controversial question about other religion. Indulging into such activity only invites the other side to react harshly so it's better not to speak ill about someone's religion.   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.