Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Vegetables especially leafy vegetables contain Magnesium which I eat regularly Apple Cider vinegar contains rich Magnesium and even copper. Sea food. contains Copper.And you might have noted I mentioned Yoga and Physical exercise too to burn calories. Unless I use and consume such foods, I will not advise anybody.

Babu saroj wrote:

recently i have seen a pic of Anant ambani who had lost his weight nearly 108 kg in 18 months which says that if we want we can achieve anything.

I saw him once a couple of years back in Bangalore when he came to see a match along with his mother. He was really fat, could not walk fast... It is great to see him now looking trim and energetic!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I didn't see him personally. But I had seen his Photo in the Net. A dramatic Change indeed.

Some one can burn 78 calories by rolling back bedding every morning.

A new thing I'm hearing. Anil, will you please elaborate about Bed rolling?

anil wrote:

Some one can burn 78 calories by rolling back bedding every morning.

Of course every little action counts, since we burn some calories to carry out any action. Thats why in the olden days people were much healthier and fitter, no need for dieting and any extra exercise because they were active all the time and burning calories..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I read it today is news paper. Bed rolling means what you used while sleeping, bad seat, blanket, quilt, pillow etc, crimp them and keep these at the space decided in you house for it.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I read it today is news paper. Bed rolling means what you used while sleeping, bad seat, blanket, quilt, pillow etc, crimp them and keep these at the space decided in you house for it.

Oh, that's making bed. If that's  Bed rolling, I'm doing every day. Though I was doing it, I was not aware, it has health benefits.

Apparently, even the Maharashtra Chief Minister Fadnavis has lost nearly 18 kilos in a few months time. It is heartening to see that people are aware and are doing the right things to remain fit and healthy.

Having knowledge and awareness about the importance of health and fitness will go a long way.I heard,  PM Modi's daily routine starts with Yoga. A Healthy person can meet the rigors of daily grind effortlessly. Especially Politicians who move on constantly from to dawn to Dusk.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.