Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Yeah there are still many parts of world where women are still bet on gamble, the women should be self strict in this regard 

You mean men betting is alright?  and what exactly  do you mean by saying that women should be self strict in this regard ?

I guess he is trying to say that women should not hesitate doing the same if the situation demands so smile.png

You think so, I seriously doubt , he has thought things out to that extent in his hurry to post frowning.png...However what is wrong is wrong for both men and women ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Yeah there are still many parts of world where women are still bet on gamble, the women should be self strict in this regard 

You mean men betting is alright?  and what exactly  do you mean by saying that women should be self strict in this regard ?

I guess he is trying to say that women should not hesitate doing the same if the situation demands so smile.png

You think so, I seriously doubt , he has thought things out to that extent in his hurry to post frowning.png...However what is wrong is wrong for both men and women ..

For me any type of betting is wrong thing.

still in today's world women is considered as a property, that's why men can gamble a women. Even though we have become modernized in terms of technology, we are still in infancy on our thought process, which will never change for some people..

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

For me any type of betting is wrong thing.

Right. Woman is not a Drawing room decorative piece. Wisdom lies in giving woman what is due to her. Using woman for Betting speaks of primitive thinking.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.