Yesterday once again cowardly attack of CRPF by impotence mule of Pakistan. Our 44 brave soldiers martyr and some injured. It is time to sorrow. Pay tribute to brave son of country.

तबाही ऐसी कर दो" देख के हर शत्रु थर्राये
नज़र जिस सिम्त जाये"दुश्मनों का शव नज़र आये 
अमीर-ऐ-मुल्क़ से"अहले-वतन ये माँग करते हैं 
शाहिदान-ऐ-वतन की शॉन में"फौरन जवाब आये

काला दिवस 
शहीदों के उपर कायरता पूर्ण हमले की निंदा करते हुये शहीदों को श्रद्धा सुमन अर्पित करते है.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am watching the last tribute to the departed souls at Palam Airport. I am feeling so angry right now and expect a fitting reply immediately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are no words to describe the distress and frustration you feel as a citizen of a nation that has systematically for the last few decades has taken steps that not only encouraged terrorism in the valley but elsewhere in the country .. ,now because of our esteemed and self sacrificing army , the rest of the nation is safe but they are open to terror threats  more than evet and how many are we going to sacrifice to keep ourselves safe? I sincerely hope we give back a befitting reply that makes sure that all the terrorists and their supporters have no voice left ..

We can only bow our heads in shame and anger for having exposed our armed forces to such a fate!!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A very shocking and cowardly attack on the brave soldiers! How many more lives are we going to lose? I sincerely hope and pray that not just the Pakis but the entire intellectual gang who came out on the streets demanding human rights for the terrorists should be immediately sent to meet their makers in hell!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Unless the Indian government takes firm action against all anti-National elements with strong will power nothing is going to change. Talking big and doing nothing is not going to help. I am tired of watching kilometers long procession of martyrs being brought to their villages and cities and TV channels playing "Ab tumhare havale vatan sathiyon" etc amid adverts for days and then forget everything. We need action NOW.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am watching the last tribute to the departed souls at Palam Airport. I am feeling so angry right now and expect a fitting reply immediately.

Yesterday I watched weeping and crying of family of soldiers. Very very emotional. What it fault of family of soldiers, How they will spend their life. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

A very shocking and cowardly attack on the brave soldiers! How many more lives are we going to lose? I sincerely hope and pray that not just the Pakis but the entire intellectual gang who came out on the streets demanding human rights for the terrorists should be immediately sent to meet their makers in hell!

Yes I am agree with government must be take action against peoples who are living in country and supporting terrorism. Government call back security of some Huriat leader of Kashmir but it is not enough. Congress begins to play their dirty game, Said that BJP is failed in controlling death of soldiers. On other hand Mehbooba is saying that nothing will happen with surgical srtriks, And our former cricketer is advocating for talk when they are killing our soldiers.

usha manohar wrote:

There are no words to describe the distress and frustration you feel as a citizen of a nation that has systematically for the last few decades has taken steps that not only encouraged terrorism in the valley but elsewhere in the country .. ,now because of our esteemed and self sacrificing army , the rest of the nation is safe but they are open to terror threats  more than evet and how many are we going to sacrifice to keep ourselves safe? I sincerely hope we give back a befitting reply that makes sure that all the terrorists and their supporters have no voice left ..

We can only bow our heads in shame and anger for having exposed our armed forces to such a fate!!?

All evils are silent who are always shouts for human rights of stone hitters. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Actions definitely should be taken against those demanding human rights for the terrorists and inadvertently cause bigger problem later on. Its fact that Masood Azad who was one of the terrorist released by Indian Government is the founder of Jaish E Mohammed, that caused Pulwana attack. If the media and others had let the indian government to do their jobs quitely during Kandahar flight hijack, he would not be free to lead attacks.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Actions definitely should be taken against those demanding human rights for the terrorists and inadvertently cause bigger problem later on. Its fact that Masood Azad who was one of the terrorist released by Indian Government is the founder of Jaish E Mohammed, that caused Pulwana attack. If the media and others had let the indian government to do their jobs quitely during Kandahar flight hijack, he would not be free to lead attacks.

It is also ironical that the same terrorist organization called Kashmir liberation front those days had kidnapped Mehbooba Mufti s sister demanding the release of some of their leaders including Masood Azad who later absconded to Pakistan ..but now Mehbooba mufti never leaves an opportunity to take the side of these separatists who are nothing but paid terrorists and Pakistan agents. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

Unless the Indian government takes firm action against all anti-National elements with strong will power nothing is going to change. Talking big and doing nothing is not going to help. I am tired of watching kilometers long procession of martyrs being brought to their villages and cities and TV channels playing "Ab tumhare havale vatan sathiyon" etc amid adverts for days and then forget everything. We need action NOW.

Very true , I hope the govt does take action rather than make statements after statement s .Hope it is not a case of start with a bang and end with a whimper , as it has been always been happening.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.