Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In some cases this is too harmful. Every one should look at the intention of the person in front.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is good to accept our fault because you try to tell many wrong thing to escape that fault.better to accept it.
in my opinion its good to accept our faults as it will help us not to repeat the same in future..

a.s.
in my opinion its good to accept our faults as it will help us not to repeat the same in future..

Thank you dear.....Thanks very very much....
This is that thread which I was searching!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Thank you dear.....Thanks very very much....
This is that thread which I was searching!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

if you had looked from back side in your posts you would have found it in just turning two pages it was on 2nd last..is in it funny??you trying from 3days and i got it within 15minutes..

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sometimes it is Beneficial and Sometimes it is harmful.
It depends on the situation,we are handling.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sometimes it is Beneficial and Sometimes it is harmful.
It depends on the situation,we are handling.

Exactly that's what I think as well. You must know how the person in front of you like... Some people never accept their fault but try to do opposite.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If there is a fault, then why not accept it regardless of who is involved since the fault or mistake is committed by you ? I feel that one should simply accept ones faults ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Its beneficial for us but its depends upon situation it truth is dangrous then its harful.
I think accepting the fault is beneficial for most of the time because lies in our favor only. If we accept our fault then we feel relax and will never commit the mistake again. Even if accepting the fault proves harmful, but at least there will be a satisfaction in our mind that we have at least accepted the fault. Because accepting our own fault requires courage.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.