Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very good to accept our faults without any hesitation - that will give us a self satisfaction and a clear conscious. No one is free from mistakes as perfect persons are found only in Saints.

I doubt that ! B) saints in general are as human or more human than us and are bound to make mistakes , but their sainthood acts as a shield ...

I am not talking about modern saints UK- I am talking about real SAINTS which is a rare commodity and I mean that, if you find a person who is absolutely free from faults and mistakes he comes in to the category of real saints.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very good to accept our faults without any hesitation - that will give us a self satisfaction and a clear conscious. No one is free from mistakes as perfect persons are found only in Saints.

I doubt that ! B) saints in general are as human or more human than us and are bound to make mistakes , but their sainthood acts as a shield ...

I am not talking about modern saints UK- I am talking about real SAINTS which is a rare commodity and I mean that, if you find a person who is absolutely free from faults and mistakes he comes in to the category of real saints.

Can we find such people now ? more importantly can they exist in this corrupt world ? :ohmy: :dry: I doubt very much ! Do you know anyone ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can we find such people now ? more importantly can they exist in this corrupt world ? :ohmy: :dry: I doubt very much ! Do you know anyone ?

That was the catch, we do not find such persons any more therefore I said if there is a person who is absolutely free from faults falls in the category of saints. Therefore, there is none who qualifies to be a saint because there is no one who does not have a fault big or small.

We should not hesitate to accept our fault.This may help to be more perfect in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should not hesitate to accept our fault.This may help to be more perfect in future.

yes..it's beneficial in long term...though may not get quick results always

Meera sandhu

Self criticism is must otherwise anybody will not get their fault.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I think both are linked somewhere.
Accepting our faults lead to self criticising too.....
It's only good if we not repeat the same mistake again

Meera sandhu

I think both are linked somewhere.
Accepting our faults lead to self criticising too.....
It's only good if we not repeat the same mistake again

That is called 'Prayshchit' - guilty consciousness rather than self criticism when some one finds him/herself on the wrong end of the things he always becomes guilty conscious and either rectifies his/her faults or becomes aggressive. .

That was the catch, we do not find such persons any more therefore I said if there is a person who is absolutely free from faults falls in the category of saints. Therefore, there is none who qualifies to be a saint because there is no one who does not have a fault big or small.

A catch 22 situation lol :cheer: ....I doubt if anyone can be totally faultless in this world, it would make life so boring to see perfect people all round all the time doing only the right things ....a little bit of spice is needed in life which is amply provided by our own follies and others too ...esp our netas like Lallu,Akhilesh,Rahul Gandhi with his foot in the mouth disease, and the way congress leaders rush in for damage control - thats is the funniest of all ! Make mistakes and then make others find reasons for it ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A catch 22 situation lol :cheer: ....I doubt if anyone can be totally faultless in this world, it would make life so boring to see perfect people all round all the time doing only the right things ....a little bit of spice is needed in life which is amply provided by our own follies and others too ...esp our netas like Lallu,Akhilesh,Rahul Gandhi with his foot in the mouth disease, and the way congress leaders rush in for damage control - thats is the funniest of all ! Make mistakes and then make others find reasons for it ! :cheer:

Leaders and bureaucrats in one particular state are doing even better, they are planning a more lovely life (Love affairs of Hariyana). Although power makes them think that they are capable of handling every thing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.