Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is beneficial only........

How it is beneficial can you explain us Sagayamary.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In some situations it is beneficial but in critical position it is harmful
In some situations it is beneficial but in critical position it is harmful

Yes i alawys see situation.After that i think of accepting any fault in front of anyone................... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Understanding our fault can change us and could make us a better person than we were before.

Want to make each day Accountable

accepting our fault is a great thing. Actually no one will accept their mistake. they will try to say lie. but accepting is great thing. but while accepting we need to see infront of worthable person only we should accept. the person who creat problem we should not accept

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think accepting the fault is beneficial for most of the time because lies in our favor only. If we accept our fault then we feel relax and will never commit the mistake again. Even if accepting the fault proves harmful, but at least there will be a satisfaction in our mind that we have at least accepted the fault. Because accepting our own fault requires courage.

I agree, it is better to own up to your mistakes rather than try to prove that you are always right ! Some people would never want to accept their faults or mistakes even when it is glaring...Even if we do not publicly acknowledge, at least analysing it and making amends is a positive sign ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

accepting our fault is a great thing. Actually no one will accept their mistake. they will try to say lie. but accepting is great thing. but while accepting we need to see infront of worthable person only we should accept. the person who creat problem we should not accept

it's also true.
We never want ourselves to become fool in front of a fool :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
I feel we should accept our problems infront of the person who understand us and want us to develop in our life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is very good to accept our faults without any hesitation - that will give us a self satisfaction and a clear conscious. No one is free from mistakes as perfect persons are found only in Saints.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is very good to accept our faults without any hesitation - that will give us a self satisfaction and a clear conscious. No one is free from mistakes as perfect persons are found only in Saints.

I doubt that ! B) saints in general are as human or more human than us and are bound to make mistakes , but their sainthood acts as a shield ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.