Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is beneficial if you are sure the person before whom you are accepting your mistake is very supportive and you know that he will not backfire :P

And harmful if the person is aggressive and wont let you go before punishing you :evil:

Live in the present :)
It is beneficial if you are sure the person before whom you are accepting your mistake is very supportive and you know that he will not backfire :P

And harmful if the person is aggressive and wont let you go before punishing you :evil:

One should know his strengths and weaknesses to tackle such people. I hate people who would react in a bad way if I would accept my mistake. I may react as bad and pay him in his own coins. I am not Gandhi G.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One should know his strengths and weaknesses to tackle such people. I hate people who would react in a bad way if I would accept my mistake. I may react as bad and pay him in his own coins. I am not Gandhi G.

:laugh: Agreed this depends on the person in front of you.

Live in the present :)

I would go with ! I will accept faults to myself when I know I am wrong, but may do so openly when I know that there wil be a positive response from the other person :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is better to accept fault. Punishment is always harmful never good for wrong doers. On the other hand, it teaches us many things. Be wise and brave.

I would go with ! I will accept faults to myself when I know I am wrong, but may do so openly when I know that there wil be a positive response from the other person :blink:

Accepting our faults is to pacify the other party even while you are not that big a guilty and if the other party finds it our weakness, there is no way a pact is possible.

It is better to accept fault. Punishment is always harmful never good for wrong doers. On the other hand, it teaches us many things. Be wise and brave.

Punishments!!!
Yes....
Yet most people hide it in the feeling of shame

Meera sandhu
Even hiding is acceptance of faults committed. Someone who is not guilty conscious has nothing to hide.

Actually, no one is a thief till he is caught!!!

Meera sandhu
Accepting our false is very hard. But it make happy to inner voice.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.