The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It will be relevant here to give graphic account of inspiring woman. This goers to prove their power.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-inspiring-women-in-the-world-1327031313-slideshow/

Very good link shared by you gulshan ji,. all the women on the list are needs to be praised.

Vinu
Men are mentally weak and coming to physical that depends how we train our body.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even if man is physically strong, when a difficult situation occurs in his life, he will attain mental strength only if he get enough support from his family. But in the case of woman, she can manage many of the situations by herself without even make it know to other members of her family.
000203F2_2012-01-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I can say one thing is ,men are stronger than women

Well, if women are in pain, men cannot withstand their women being in pain. They will do everything to keep their women calm. They may not be expressive of their pain because they know that women will blame themselves for causing the pain.

I literally saw this in the life of my parents. My father withstands all-mother's pains,scoldings, nagging,etc and he doesn't defend himself. I literally get irritated and instruct mom not to scold dad; but what my father said mattered the most. He doesn't defend himself because my mother is the most important person in his life and no matter what,he doesn't want to hurt her in anyway.

He treats my mom as princess and not as a queen, even though our house is small, i have seen them live like as in living in a palace.

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4519]}
A man can be manly only when inspiration comes from...?
my answer would be nuetral but im forced wonder why majority of great scientists have been men!
my answer would be nuetral but im forced wonder why majority of great scientists have been men!

I am asking you devan,

Are scientists the stronger persons of world?
Do u know why famous personalities are mostly men. It is because, in a family, if one has to fly, other one has to wait in nest. Always, women do the sacrifice.

Best example is housewives like me. I have 2 professional degrees in hand. Yet, I prefer to be in house and look after my home and child rather than going to work. In our present condition, since we are away from our parents in a place not familiar to us, any one has to stay home to look after the kid. Can I say to him, you stay at home, I will go to work. It is not possible. Hence, wives like me either stay at home or look for small jobs in the town they are residing.
If I also decide to fly, then we will never have a shelter together or a lovely home where all of us can stay together.

That's the reason why, woman always try to be the shadow of their man, support him from his back, provide him with strength and feels the most happy woman of the world when her husband attains new heights of life.........

Meera sandhu
Both are equal But I think Men are physical strong and women are mentally.

Be positive
Even Women are mentally and physically strong in both ways. Some women fight till the end to get anything. Most of them in my life,i have seen that Women are more mature than Men.
7_4_35_2012-01-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4528]}
Here come the power-packed words of Ronark for feminine strength!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.