Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its actually a great idea.. As a new member am not aware of these awards.. Can anyone tel me what are all the awards given by boddunan?
Till now, no announcement has come from admin side :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Admin most of the time remain silent when it someone asks for starting a contest. :woohoo:

Admin most of the time remain silent when it someone asks for starting a contest. :woohoo:

Ha ha...many suggestions we have put forward...But I have never seen even a single one implemented. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

Ha ha...many suggestions we have put forward...But I have never seen even a single one implemented. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hope so admin is taking his time to think over it and when he comes back he will come up 2~3 new implementations. :laugh:
[quote]Hope so admin is taking his time to think over it and when he comes back he will come up 2~3 new implementations. [/quote]
Hope so. DFAA award stopped. This is the one implementation I can say.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Hope so admin is taking his time to think over it and when he comes back he will come up 2~3 new implementations.

Hope so. DFAA award stopped. This is the one implementation I can say.[/quote]

Of course. What to say more? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
As far as I know, either "Article Of The Week" or "Article Of the Day" was a section of Boddunan earlier. But why it was closed is not known. The admin team should think over it again, its really encouraging will help the members to introduce more and more quality articles to the site.
I have written earlier also the importance of such an award which was accepted in principle by the administration but I see very little progress on the ground!!
I have written earlier also the importance of such an award which was accepted in principle by the administration but I see very little progress on the ground!!

Many such suggestions are still awaiting in suggestion box for admin's approval. How many times should I pull up such important threads. I am fed up :angry:
36_5_11_2012-04-20-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.