Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya you are right but we what i believe i share.........

You have a right to belief. Opinions are never same. But we should think rationally and not believe in anything blindly. We should observe the real facts and if these do not support our existing belief, we may change our opinion.

Practically, I see that bandits worship Bhawani Maa before every operation. Goats are sacrificed at Kali Maa temple. This shows that believers are neither kind nor honest nor so pious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya i am fully agree with you and what are the old rule is carry up to date.........
My frank and free take on this issue is that it's better - if not the best to have belief in god than mortgage one's souls to devils!!
Can you Explain How god influence one character.If you say yes then you must mention it with reason.....
Can you Explain How god influence one character.If you say yes then you must mention it with reason.....

If you want to know the raesons, just go through all the previous pages. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Just no need to become angry Sandhya.I miss that post.But good to see your that you keep your eye all over........... :whistle: :S :silly: :unsure: :pinch:
Just no need to become angry Sandhya.I miss that post.But good to see your that you keep your eye all over........... :whistle: :S :silly: :unsure: :pinch:

Just go through the previous posts yaar before answering. Anyone can read our commends posted here, all over the world. So, we should try to post quality data :evil:

Meera sandhu
We are also a human being and we too make mistake.....Forget this I never do this Next time....Now become happy........
We are also a human being and we too make mistake.....Forget this I never do this Next time....Now become happy........

Ok. Just take discussions a little bit serious yaar :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu
Ok I will take your word........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.