Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes God influence one's character. suppose if we read Ramayana then we get hypnotized by it and the qualities of that epic will immerse in us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I also think so those who want to visit temples every day there behavior is very calm and cool.
I also think so those who want to visit temples every day there behavior is very calm and cool.

Yes, visiting holy places can make us cool and calm. Yet, can't confirm it :S because all political leaders go to temples frequently.
Ok...we are just common people....why are we caring about thieves and robbers :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Those political leaders only go for their benefit in other word you say that he is selfish.....
I personally do believe, belief in a religion can bring many positive things to our character and improving it very much. Also, prayer help us a lot. I think, we should believe in any religion according to one's faith because belief in God can surely prevent us from doing many mistakes and bad things in our life. Also, every religion teach us to remain patient, forgive others and also attain self control. What is your opinion?

It is not always positive ! The separatists, extremists and all the crimes conducted by the so called religious leaders show that religion cannot always have a positive influence on an individual...
think_2012-06-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those political leaders only go for their benefit in other word you say that he is selfish.....

In every field there are bad people. This poison makes the whole water unfit for drinking. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
They always do bad thins while going to temples but they only visit thee to gain popularity.
I personally do believe, belief in a religion can bring many positive things to our character and improving it very much. Also, prayer help us a lot. I think, we should believe in any religion according to one's faith because belief in God can surely prevent us from doing many mistakes and bad things in our life. Also, every religion teach us to remain patient, forgive others and also attain self control. What is your opinion?

It is not always positive ! The separatists, extremists and all the crimes conducted by the so called religious leaders show that religion cannot always have a positive influence on an individual...

For everything, there are exceptions!!! Isn't it? Why can't we go with majority?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7695]}

Meera sandhu
This fact is really true.......Everyone prefer only those thing which is liked by many people.

For everything, there are exceptions!!! Isn't it? Why can't we go with majority?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7695]}

LOL :laugh: I guess we have to do that and look at the positive side of the issue ! As long as religion does what it is supposed to do - guide and reform an individual, it is fine, but people do take advantage and today it is a tool in wrong hands !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.