Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya we have to see positive side but we also remember that coin has two side.....
Actually am exhausted with this thread!! Usha, Can you go through all the pages....I have explained a lot!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Ya it explained earlier and again i think you need to explain.
000203FB_2012-06-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
If someone believes that he or she himself or herself to be one - how God can influence!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7704]}
If someone believes that he or she himself or herself to be one - how God can influence!!

Do you remember, both of us have concluded our views on this thread a couple of months before. Not even a single word remain. Let all others go through them.
I can't give further explanations anymore :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
If you are ready, then it's your will :P :P
2_2012-06-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Ya it explained earlier and again i think you need to explain.

Go through previous pages!!!

Meera sandhu

Do you remember, both of us have concluded our views on this thread a couple of months before. Not even a single word remain. Let all others go through them.

Yea! I do! But I'd continue to explain!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7706]}
3_8_14_2012-02-05_2012-06-12-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
That another thing if we think that we never be right then no one makes us right sir.........
0006_2012-06-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yea! I do! But I'd continue to explain!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7706]}

Then you sit here and explain.
I am going!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7708]}

Meera sandhu
Actually am exhausted with this thread!! Usha, Can you go through all the pages....I have explained a lot!!!!!

With the limited time I have it is not possible to do that ! I just post as and when I can :) conveying what I feel ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.