Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If they influence of God then i don't think they commit mistake in his/her life.
yes, asha you are absolutely correct. In India most of the people read epic when they become old. But i feel those epics should be read by the youngsters and children so that these epics will influence them and take them to correct and right track

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya you are right but now a day young generation involve themselves in Facebook and twitter .......
What is important is developing the EQ ( Emotional Quotient ) in children as well as ourselves .Once we begin to analyse our actions and feel responsible for all our actions , there is no need for either god or religious teachings ...basically we alone are responsible for what we do..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The young generation must be counciled for not to use any technology for bad purpose and some waste their time. So parents should take care and direct them to correct way

We must spare some time to god also for praying him. So we can influenced god on us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, in our whole we need to spare few minutes for GOD. This gives positive energy to us

I don't go to temples or do any worship but still for few minutes i just remember God as it makes me feel stronger mentally. :)
Same for me. I go to temples as my wife wants me to go some times while we are in a place like Haridwar, vaisnodevi. But I have a trust in my own-self and the almighty who controls over every thing. Mere going to temple is of no help.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

YA visit that place it is good for seeing and it also provide great relief to your mind and heart.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.