Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Who have asked you to give up your job? :angry: Hasty decision.
Actually, I want to know, is she a working lady?

Yes she is, She is in education profession in a senior position.[/quote]

That's why, you quit your job after.......... :P
I think, you know it

Meera sandhu

Who have asked you to give up your job? :angry: Hasty decision.
Actually, I want to know, is she a working lady?

Yes she is, She is in education profession in a senior position.

That's why, you quit your job after.......... :P
I think, you know it[/quote]

No, I am earning almost the same as she does, may be a little more even if I am no more in a regular job but I have my other sources of income. But she is governing body of finance department and allots me pocket money.. :blush: :pinch: :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not write diary. If i say anything notable, I just bookmark this. These days, i seldom read books and so there is nothing to note.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like to write dairy but my parents and my brother used to study. so I stopped writing it. Only few important things I used to write.I am planing to write dairy after i get married

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

NO i don't have the habit of writing diary :laugh: and never i thoght of writing it ever.. :laugh:
Actually diary writing is a good habit that can relieve your tensions a lot. Also it can improve your writing skills and language. Isn't it?

I always love to quote good sentences whenever I read a book....nowadays sms too....good ones

Meera sandhu
Writing diary is a good habit. I don't write diary. I don't feel pleasure in writing my personal life in diary. Many people write. My favourite teacher use to write diary.
Writing diary is a good habit. I don't write diary. I don't feel pleasure in writing my personal life in diary. Many people write. My favourite teacher use to write diary.

But you can quote good words from books too....It will really be a great asset :)

Meera sandhu
i use my daily only to take notes and also use to list out every day work. It helps to remember our works to be done.

Vinu
i use my daily only to take notes and also use to list out every day work. It helps to remember our works to be done.

Yes dairy can be used to take notes....thus doing systematic work

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.