Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if fevi quick sticks to your hand then just put your hand in a little warm water it will be removed.

a.s.
While cutting onions, your eyes will get water due to the onions. So after removing the skin of the onions dip them in water for a minutes and then cut them into pieces or keep the onion in the refrigerator for 2 minutes then after cutting the onions your eyes won't get water

Nice tips I will share it with my wife.

I have heard that there is IODINE in onions and by dipping it in water the iodine gets dissolved in water so the onion becomes useless as it loses the nutrient. :blink:

I don't know know,but i have heard that there is Potassium in Onion.Do correct me if i am wrong.

as per i know and remember there is sulphur in it and when we cut it or peel it it then when it comes in contact with air it mixes with it and so that makes tears comes in our eyes.

I don't know if it contains sulphur which brings tears in our eyes when we cut it. But i know it contains Iodine but thats for sure is not the reason of tears. :)

http://www.sciencebob.com/questions/q-onion_tears.php
The gas produced, nicely dissolves in water.
That's why keeping in fridge or dipping it in water.....helps you

Nice information sandhya but what about Iodine? :blink:
if you are not able to remove the ring from your finger as it is so tight then apply soap foam then pull that ring , without the pain the ring will come

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If shaving cream has finished and you don't have the time to buy it from outside then you can used bath soap as shaving cream. :)
Oh, wonderful tip, i will surely share this with my dad and brother. thank sanjeev

While cutting onions, your eyes will get water due to the onions. So after removing the skin of the onions dip them in water for a minutes and then cut them into pieces or keep the onion in the refrigerator for 2 minutes then after cutting the onions your eyes won't get water

Nice tips I will share it with my wife.

I have heard that there is IODINE in onions and by dipping it in water the iodine gets dissolved in water so the onion becomes useless as it loses the nutrient. :blink:

I don't know know,but i have heard that there is Potassium in Onion.Do correct me if i am wrong.

as per i know and remember there is sulphur in it and when we cut it or peel it it then when it comes in contact with air it mixes with it and so that makes tears comes in our eyes.

I don't know if it contains sulphur which brings tears in our eyes when we cut it. But i know it contains Iodine but thats for sure is not the reason of tears. :)

http://www.sciencebob.com/questions/q-onion_tears.php
The gas produced, nicely dissolves in water.
That's why keeping in fridge or dipping it in water.....helps you

Nice information sandhya but what about Iodine? :blink:

Actually...no idea :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
if fevi quick sticks to your hand then just put your hand in a little warm water it will be removed.

That's quite a good tip that you have shared? Does it work if it sticks on other material I mean like cloths etc?
In winter for most of the people the skin on face gets tighten. at that time , just take 2 to 3 drops of raw milk on your hands and rub them and then apply to your face after 2 minutes wash your face with cold water. then your skin gets loose and shiny

That's quite a good tip that you have shared? Does it work if it sticks on other material I mean like cloths etc?

yes it will work.soak the cloth in warm water then surely it will go and even if it is sticked to any material like utensils, table etc you can apply same.

a.s.
Now a days everyone are in hurry in their works. So for working fast we need tips.
So let us share any tips for any work, that may be cooking,health,studying, interview and etc.

yes yes sarala, obviously give some tips to share the tips..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.