Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya even my skin is also oily skin and i get pimples very rarely. But being skin oily look very dirty. So i wash my face as many times as i can and i apply some cream

keeping our face dry is the solution.
I use Face Wash as well as MULTANI MITTI

Want to make each day Accountable

multhani mitti is good but before using first time, first apply on your hand, if it suits you skin then only apply to your face

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

multhani mitti is good but before using first time, first apply on your hand, if it suits you skin then only apply to your face

My skin is normal. so i dont need it :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now a days everyone are in hurry in their works. So for working fast we need tips.
So let us share any tips for any work, that may be cooking,health,studying, interview and etc.

Its very good topic... :) :) :) :) :)

If I go out side for any work I ll ask what are the things we need for kitchen and ask about dinner.....mostly previous day night we will be ready for the next days works....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
While using new foot wear, they may bite your feet. So it is better to apply oil to your feet and wear them and walk. or it is good to stick bandage plaster to the foot wear where it is biting your feet

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

While using new foot wear, they may bite your feet. So it is better to apply oil to your feet and wear them and walk. or it is good to stick bandage plaster to the foot wear where it is biting your feet

Oiling the new slipper is a bit sticky. :( :S

kitchen tips. put some oil in dals for easy boiling. we can save the time also.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Ok
For oily skin , it is suggest to have face wash 6 times a day

But with some medicated soap but the ordinary ones. :)
I think more we keep our face clean,more our skin will look good.

Now a days everyone are in hurry in their works. So for working fast we need tips.
So let us share any tips for any work, that may be cooking,health,studying, interview and etc.

to make your mornings less stressed, try to plan things the previous evening - cutting vegetables and storing them in containers and planning the next days menu and shopping for it.This really help you better organise your day without running out of stuff at the last minute..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.