Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, sasi you are right, we can observe people and find about their character. So thats what happend here . I think mam has observed me and she gave a good opinion as i am

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When am studying internmediate. one of mam was aloted to check my record. with whom i dont even have introduction. I just know that she is very good mam and she teaches physics well and even she look so good and beautiful too. So she made me wait for 3 hours to check my record and sign. After taking her sign as it is my last year in the college, I gave slambook for taking her autograph.Then she have written her opinion about me. whatever she wrote is completely correct. I felt very happy. with in few hours without talking to me a single word and without spending a minute with me. But she wrote exactly about me.

Some can read from our minds....before we notice it :)

Another memory..it's really a sweet one....now also I laugh on it.
My father is doing fireworks and at every Diwali of my PG and last year degree my friends do visit my home to get crackers....both boys and girls...really a nice memory.
Actually they have given me a lot of nick names of crackers...ha ha

While I was studying in PG, boys of back bench used to make crackers of different types from paper (while teacher is teaching) and they pass it and give it to me. How much effort I took to control my laugh..... :woohoo:

They even draw its pictures on black board at leisure times... :)

Meera sandhu
Some members will find easily of others how the behave. They just know this by observation.

When I see a person first, I try to learn his character....through his behaviour. I am very much interested in it. I never go for his looks

Meera sandhu
sandhya , for studying some one character, we should consider look, behavior, way of talking and if possible way of walking too.
0006_2012-03-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My college was located in one of the famous eateries of Kolkata and at the very entrance of our college there was one and I along with other friends not small in number would have a taste of 'poorees' with mouth-watering dal every day before the classes started and it so happened that we would skip even the class on quite a few occasions. One day one of our lovable professors came to know about it and caught us 'pooree-handed'! And issued strict instruction to the counter boys not to sell any stuff to us!! But the owner assured us after he left that he would make arrangements in the kitchen to be never caught again pooree-handed!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6451]}
Have you ever asked people of your nativity, about your way to your home?

This is a typical example, considered to be the best incident occurred in our degree life......by all classmates till now. Each member, who was a part of this incident will surely say, "this is the most enjoyed moment of our degree life"....sure!!

Actually, it happened in our 5th semester(last year). There was a house warming ceremony of one of our class mates. We were granted holiday by our co-ordinator. Her home was near mine (though a different route by road) and it is possible to walk through short cuts from her home to reach mine.....just 15 minutes. I had gone there only once...so I don't know the correct path.

It was my responsibility to take everyone from college bus stop to house warming ceremony. It was OK, no problem. But after that, everyone want to visit my home too.....having a walk through that short cut (avoiding bus).

From her home to my home, we took almost 1 hour, asking people, route to my home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: More than 25 students....Many were aiming green mangoes in fields....
Really a nice experience.
Actually they asked people by the name of my father.....one of my friends told....she is his daughter. she want to know the route....
You can imagine my face....I hide behind some person.

At last, we reached the road leading to my home, where I found my house easily. But many friends teased me saying, "Can you see? That's your home. Do you know it?"

At home also, it was really a nice experience when about 25 students made it a monkey forest.... :blink: :blush: :sick: :lol: :lol:
Next day, it was made flash in college too.....that I don't know my way to home and that they guide me.
Till now, friends are there who thank me for that experience.

Meera sandhu
My college was located in one of the famous eateries of Kolkata and at the very entrance of our college there was one and I along with other friends not small in number would have a taste of 'poorees' with mouth-watering dal every day before the classes started and it so happened that we would skip even the class on quite a few occasions. One day one of our lovable professors came to know about it and caught us 'pooree-handed'! And issued strict instruction to the counter boys not to sell any stuff to us!! But the owner assured us after he left that he would make arrangements in the kitchen to be never caught again pooree-handed!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6451]}

We also had a ullivada(onion vada) shop near our college.....inside campus. If a person buy one ullivada, we all crowd around him....and he will make it 7-8 pieces. It may be a small piece, yet so tasty. Same is the case of a poor munch or five star...how many parts we used to cut it.....only God knows :P

Meera sandhu
There are many sweet memories in my college life I cant share here every day which I went to college is a sweet memory.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I was living in the hostel,so i liked the hostel life,than college life.
When you live in hostel,who get many friends and they do lot of pranks with other hostelmates as well with security guard.

What we used to do,is a Death rituals which was done when some body is dead.
Now you would be shocked,what he is talking? Let me tell what we did.
When somebody has slept in the bed,he would had taken over bed sheet over his head,he don't know what any other person is doing. There were 2 students in the one room. If we want to have a prank of 1 student,we have to take his friend in our group,so that late at night he could open the door for us.
We slowly used to go to his bed and start rituals in our own language and lots of Agarbathis were burnt there. :laugh: :laugh: Isn't it intersting ! :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

I was living in the hostel,so i liked the hostel life,than college life.
When you live in hostel,who get many friends and they do lot of pranks with other hostelmates as well with security guard.

What we used to do,is a Death rituals which was done when some body is dead.
Now you would be shocked,what he is talking? Let me tell what we did.
When somebody has slept in the bed,he would had taken over bed sheet over his head,he don't know what any other person is doing. There were 2 students in the one room. If we want to have a prank of 1 student,we have to take his friend in our group,so that late at night he could open the door for us.
We slowly used to go to his bed and start rituals in our own language and lots of Agarbathis were burnt there. :laugh: :laugh: Isn't it intersting ! :laugh:

Reading this, I remember one funny incident.
What we once did in our college excursion,
while 1 boy was sleeping in the bus at night, we rolled newspaper as a cigarette and put it in his mouth and take some nice photos. Some time later, when the camera boy, who took that wonderful shot, slept, we put the same cigarette into his mouth and took some more..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This was the most funny incident of that trip.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.