Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too love my school days when we use to give some nicknames to teachers :evil: one of our science(chemistry) teacher use to give his lecture by splitting out :blink: and all the first bench students include me have to cover with something to escape from the unwanted rain caused. :laugh: Though it's weird thing we use to enjoy immitating him a lot. :lol: ( the same characteristic are featured in satish kaushik , MAIN HUNAA movie, starred by SRK)
I too love my school days when we use to give some nicknames to teachers :evil: one of our science(chemistry) teacher use to give his lecture by splitting out :blink: and all the first bench students include me have to cover with something to escape from the unwanted rain caused. :laugh: Though it's weird thing we use to enjoy immitating him a lot. :lol: ( the same characteristic are featured in satish kaushik , MAIN HUNAA movie, starred by SRK)

Yes....I remember Satish Kaushik, at once you start saying about him.
We do had a Chemistry practical sir.....who always put 'Pan' in his mouth. While talking also, pan will be inside his mouth. So, we too have to escape from those 'pan' rains, while he is speaking.... :blink: :silly: :sick: :dry: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I have no sweet memories at all. My schooling and college life is full of stress

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have no sweet memories at all. My schooling and college life is full of stress

Among friends too?

Actually, my degree life was a paradise. We passed out in 2001. Till now, we all are together through sms, calls and group-mail. Already 3 get-togethers. Now planning for the 4th. It was only at my degree life that I started talking to boys. Till then I was a shy Malayali girl with 100% perfection who, even can't look at boys' face. That life, made me a little more bold person and lots of friends, till now.

Meera sandhu
In our class room me and my friend both sing songs loudly in the absence of teacher. That is the memory we remember a lot now.
There was a girl in our degree class who brings us snacks from her export company and whole class of 34 students do eat them while teacher is teaching and we feel sleepy. One day, a boy was eating mixture, his mouth was filled by it...suddenly teacher asked him a question and whole class started laughing. But teacher still now don't know why we laughed that day.
You can imagine the face of the boy who tried to swallow that 'mixture' :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blush:

Teacher was asking him "Are you ready? are you ready", without knowing the actual reason.

Actually, he was the most intelligent student of our class :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There was a girl in our degree class who brings us snacks from her export company and whole class of 34 students do eat them while teacher is teaching and we feel sleepy. One day, a boy was eating mixture, his mouth was filled by it...suddenly teacher asked him a question and whole class started laughing. But teacher still now don't know why we laughed that day.
You can imagine the face of the boy who tried to swallow that 'mixture' :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blush:

Teacher was asking him "Are you ready? are you ready", without knowing the actual reason.

Actually, he was the most intelligent student of our class :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

hahah haha I think it must be really hard from him.. :sick: :lol:
So he is intelligent boy so teacher had not given any punishment to him if non intelligent means he will be punished by teacher.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When am studying internmediate. one of mam was aloted to check my record. with whom i dont even have introduction. I just know that she is very good mam and she teaches physics well and even she look so good and beautiful too. So she made me wait for 3 hours to check my record and sign. After taking her sign as it is my last year in the college, I gave slambook for taking her autograph.Then she have written her opinion about me. whatever she wrote is completely correct. I felt very happy. with in few hours without talking to me a single word and without spending a minute with me. But she wrote exactly about me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some members will find easily of others how the behave. They just know this by observation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.