Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had many college memories espicially we enjoyed most in our Geology lab.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had many college memories espicially we enjoyed most in our Geology lab.

You are saying you have lot of good memories. why are you not sharing some? :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Sweet, sour, love and hate are part of life, even college has no exceptions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Our onam celebrations both at degree and PG were really great...also college day celebrations....
I still remember a comedy fashion show. One was about Shakthiman. With shakthiman music in the background, many shakthimans walked on the ramp. We enjoy them most. Seeing this they were also very interested and one among them started once again to walk on the ramp in Shakthiman style. When he walked forward and reached the crowd, suddenly song ended. Suddenly we saw the brave Shakthiman on the ramp running away from the crowd without even completing the forwarded step :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It was the real feast of the show :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There are are several unfirgetable moments of college life but visiting Goa with my friend are most memorable moments of ma life and i can't forget those moments........................
Degree first year, we went to Palaruvi as a tour. Our Co-ordinator didn't allow us to make noise or wander around inside the bus. Then all started Anthakshari and he was very pleased when heard old songs.
Actually, most songs were aimed at him but he didn't notice it and he enjoyed it the most

Meera sandhu
Your co-ordinator likes the song and that's why he is not able to mark your point........
Your co-ordinator likes the song and that's why he is not able to mark your point........

Song was an old drama song, "Ellaarum chollinu" meaning......All are saying, your heart is stone and when the students were singing that song from his backside, while singing this line, all were pointing towards him.......but he diddn't turn back, enjoying the song and hence didn't know what was happening behind him :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . He didn't allow us to walk or talk inside the bus. That's why students selected such songs for him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Till now, he don't know it

Meera sandhu
Wow.But cruel teacher is not liked by the students....Right???
Wow.But cruel teacher is not liked by the students....Right???

Can you make use of that 'quote' button please. Your replies are really confusing, since we can't identify to which post, you are answering

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.