Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya now i think you are clear with my point..........
Wow.But cruel teacher is not liked by the students....Right???

Can you make use of that 'quote' button please. Your replies are really confusing, since we can't identify to which post, you are answering

Can you make use of that 'quote' button please. Your replies are really confusing, since we can't identify to which post, you are answering

Quote it and place the cursor below all quotes. Then your reply will appear following the quote. Hoping you understood

Meera sandhu

Quote it and place the cursor below all quotes. Then your reply will appear following the quote. Hoping you understood

Ya of course i understand and i think all my reply you got in same manner as your requirement :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Let us wait for some more sweet memories and fun.....that's really nostalgic :evil: . I have quoted many :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Let us wait for some more sweet memories and fun.....that's really nostalgic :evil: . I have quoted many :cheer:

On day i was absent from college and in the evening my friend call me and say tomorrow is test i shock because i am not prepared and when i reached college next day i ask teacher to take test then he say are you mad that i remember the most.............. :) :) :) :) :) :)

On day i was absent from college and in the evening my friend call me and say tomorrow is test i shock because i am not prepared and when i reached college next day i ask teacher to take test then he say are you mad that i remember the most.............. :) :) :) :) :) :)

So, you were made Bakra :laugh: :laugh:
Was it an April fool day?

Meera sandhu

Ya what ever you say.........That day is not april fool day.Then only i made fool.......... :( :( :( :( :(
animated-gifs-goates-18_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ya what ever you say.........That day is not april fool day.Then only i made fool.......... :( :( :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7256]}
Bakra!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
There are many sweet memories in my collage life.We all are students and alloted a few amount to expense by parents.We shared cigar and also tiffin.Again we also celebrated Birthday of friends. In my last year two times celebrated as i made them fool and ate in their price.
One more thing I was quite moody in that day and all my friends liked me .If anybody liked any girl ,he told me and I went to that girl and said to act as you also like him. Then many times went to resturent and ate.Thus made many bakra.
I have many many,can not count.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It a Me not a ma .

And yes School day and Collage Life are Very Unforgettable.I am never go to Collage.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.