Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While our college day celebrations was going on, some girls of my class did a cinematic number on the latest hit, Nayyo Nayyo of soldier. Half of them dressed as girls in Churidars and half of them as boys in Jeans. After the functions, one of the boys(?) didn't change her make up and through side doors was watching next door. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulders. It was a boy. She said, "ayyo, Kiran, it's me Krishna". (Kiran is a boy :P ). You should have seen the different colours on his face. Actually he misunderstood her to be a boy watching programs and so, he put his hands around her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One more incident related to this dance....
One of the girls' parents seeing make-upend boys, asked them ....."They are really girls. Isn't it???" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
While our college day celebrations was going on, some girls of my class did a cinematic number on the latest hit, Nayyo Nayyo of soldier. Half of them dressed as girls in Churidars and half of them as boys in Jeans. After the functions, one of the boys(?) didn't change her make up and through side doors was watching next door. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulders. It was a boy. She said, "ayyo, Kiran, it's me Krishna". (Kiran is a boy :P ). You should have seen the different colours on his face. Actually he misunderstood her to be a boy watching programs and so, he put his hands around her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One of the girls' parents seeing make-upend boys, asked them ....."They are really girls. Isn't it???" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really funny accident was going in your college.i really mis such activities... :( :(

Really funny accident was going in your college.i really mis such activities... :( :(

Just go through previous pages...I have quoted many such funny incidents

Meera sandhu

Really in this world of tension your incident provide much laugh to me ...Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really in this world of tension your incident provide much laugh to me ...Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you really read them? :dry:

Meera sandhu

Have you really read them? :dry:

Not all of them but few of them i read........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Did you read ..how we reached my home asking my neighbours? that incident :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Actually i don't have any sweet memory or fun in my college life as i used to always spend my time with books and computer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.