Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my school there was a teacher who was quite old and his personal life was quite tragic - his only son having committed suicide- and he developed some eccentricities since then. It was his habit to order all the students to stand up on the bench immediately after he entered the class room and this applied to first boy to the last - no discrimination. As boys we used to enjoy that a lot. May be I became a humble person since then!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6374]}

ha ha
Stand up on the bench please!!!!!!!
Our teachers do it for punishment.....that also, only for boys
000203FB_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Performing exam for 6 hours. that to lab exam. It was really exciting.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like interval time when we go to college canteen and eat food with friends and share jokes also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

School days are the best days of our life. I remember my school days more. College Days were not so interesting. I have nothing to share.
In my school there was a teacher who was quite old and his personal life was quite tragic - his only son having committed suicide- and he developed some eccentricities since then. It was his habit to order all the students to stand up on the bench immediately after he entered the class room and this applied to first boy to the last - no discrimination. As boys we used to enjoy that a lot. May be I became a humble person since then!

ha ha

It was not a punishment for us! There were days when we would stand on our own without his order and he would just look very pleased!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6382]}

ha ha

It was not a punishment for us! There were days when we would stand on our own without his order and he would just look very pleased!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6382]}

What about your college life? Any good memories?

Meera sandhu
sandhya, where is the comment, you just posted others replies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sandhya, where is the comment, you just posted others replies

I edited it

Meera sandhu
In college life there are many sweet memories.
My father gave me Rs 4.00 daily. Rs 2 for fare and Rs 2 for tiffin.From that Rs two we managed and saw movie and also smoked. One cigerate among 4 persons. Now I lough remembering that .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In college life there are many sweet memories.
My father gave me Rs 4.00 daily. Rs 2 for fare and Rs 2 for tiffin.From that Rs two we managed and saw movie and also smoked. One cigerate among 4 persons. Now I lough remembering that .

4 rs of that time is more precious than 400 rs of today.

I also have lot of experiences to share. As the thread process, I will do so.

One nice incident about April Fool, I quoted in "Successful lies" thread.

Another one I quoted in an English language fluency thread. "Caught my hand and passed away" :P

many more.....just wait for me

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.