Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev are you there?
What about Sheethal?
I have given 100% correct information to Sanjeev and Sheethal(about her husband).
So much ungrateful ;) :P
They have not answered yet. :huh:

Yes Sandhya most of things which you told were correct but sometime what is predicted does not come out to be truth. :)

Hoping, whatever I have told about you, should never come true...
Only the good things in them :)

Meera sandhu
As I have repeated several times that the unpredictability of life happens to be an exciting element in the entire game and if someone kills it by their perfect or imperfect knowledge of this so-called science - I have no interest in it!!
As I have repeated several times that the unpredictability of life happens to be an exciting element in the entire game and if someone kills it by their perfect or imperfect knowledge of this so-called science - I have no interest in it!!

Why are you not ready to give me your DOB and check whether something exists like this :angry: :angry: :angry: ? You are hiding your age :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P
36_1_5_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev are you there?
What about Sheethal?
I have given 100% correct information to Sanjeev and Sheethal(about her husband).
So much ungrateful ;) :P
They have not answered yet. :huh:

Yes Sandhya most of things which you told were correct but sometime what is predicted does not come out to be truth. :)

Thanks for thinking better for me Sandhya.Yes i too hope the bda things what was predicted don't become true. :)

Thanks for thinking better for me Sandhya.Yes i too hope the bda things what was predicted don't become true. :)

Of course, my friend. I have already told you, things are coming to your way as you have passed 34. No need to worry at all. Believe me :)

Meera sandhu

Of course, my friend. I have already told you, things are coming to your way as you have passed 34. No need to worry at all. Believe me :)

I will send you DOB of my kids too can ypu tell something about them too? :)

Why are you not ready to give me your DOB and check whether something exists like this :angry: :angry: :angry: ? You are hiding your age :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

If your claim to mastery on astrology bears any weight,why can't you work it out????
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7135]}

If your claim to mastery on astrology bears any weight,why can't you work it out????

That trick won't work on me, Ceemji :P :P :P :P :P
Give me your DOB. Why are you hiding your age?
I think Bharani is your star :cheer: Star of Chattambi Swamikal...ha ha
36_5_11_2012-05-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

That trick won't work on me, Ceemji :P :P :P :P :P
Give me your DOB. Why are you hiding your age?
I think Bharani is your star :cheer: Star of Chattambi Swamikal...ha ha

Astrology is definitely not a Science and has no basis as Chinmoy rightly feels. He does not wish to share his DOB for astrological purposes. This is his right which must be respected. Even a doctor cannot compel me to get treatment from him. I wonder how some one can extract information for astrological purpose. Moreover, date of birth of may is available in their profiles. Sandhya can well use these for her astrological research and get satisfied.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Astrology is definitely not a Science and has no basis as Chinmoy rightly feels. He does not wish to share his DOB for astrological purposes. This is his right which must be respected. Even a doctor cannot compel me to get treatment from him. I wonder how some one can extract information for astrological purpose. Moreover, date of birth of may is available in their profiles. Sandhya can well use these for her astrological research and get satisfied.

Of course, I should respect his decision not to reveal his DOB. After all, it's his personal decision to believe it or not. :cheer: If he is ready to give me, of course I will try.....that's all. I can't predict behaviour of 27 ones, only 15 or so.
I have not studied astrology and I am nothing. Yet, in this site, I have predicted characters for more than 10 people, of whom at least one of them have not come forward saying "You are wrong". Even you. So, there exists something. Otherwise, how was I able to say such things for unknown persons???? As it's told, "it's difficult to wake an already awake person than a sleeping person", I can't convince you in this matter. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So, I have put my weapon down and admit self defeat before you, Gulshanji... After all it's a herculian task to convice 'Chithira' born people, I know it well ....ha ha :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.