Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do believe in astrology provided the astrologer is good enough in the field, I mean he/she should know thoroughly about the subject

You are a Malayali. You know how we people give importance to stars and how we celebrate our birthday based on stars, not DOB. :)

Meera sandhu
I do believe in astrology provided the astrologer is good enough in the field, I mean he/she should know thoroughly about the subject

Hello sree, you too believe in astrology? Good to know that.Did your astrologer ever told you that you shall be here on this site one day? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sasikala is a Malayali and I think among all places, we people give importance to birth stars and other factors most, that we even celebrate birthdays and death anniversaries also according to it. North Indians celebrate all Hindu festivals in grand even more than South Indians. I think so. They celebrate Dussara, Vinayaka Chathurthi, Krishna Jayanthi, Siva rathri and many more festivals in a grand way. Yet, they don't know why dates are changing which is not similar to Christmas which falls on December 25 every year.

Many people are challenging they are not believing astrology. Yet, they are not ready to take it as a challenge...except our Gulshanji. Only giving dialogues :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course, astrology is a branch of science. Before laughing at a particular thing, just confirm yourself that you are right or wrong. Everyone has his own beliefs. No one has the right to ridicule one's beliefs even if it may be right or wrong.

Meera sandhu
@ Chinmayjee

Gulshanji doesn't believe such matter. Yet, he was willing to give his DOB and took it as a challenge. If you are confident enough that you are right, why are you fearing? PM me now itself, your DOB with correct time :evil: :evil: :evil:

I do not consider the opposite views as a challenge. I do not believe in astrology but others may have their views. In giving my date of birth, I neither give nor accept challenge. Every one is free to hold his views and cannot expect that all would agree.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are a Malayali. You know how we people give importance to stars and how we celebrate our birthday based on stars, not DOB. :)

We have to differentiate between astronomy and astrology. Astronomy is Science that studies star movement. This does not relate human luck to planetary movements. Astrology is false and this illogically relates planets to human luck. Rahu and Ketu do not exist but astrologers take these in considerations. There are many other planets that we or astrologers do not know. Do they not affect us.

Also just ask how far the particular planets are from earth and when does light reach Earth. The rays of planets that traveled thousands of years to reach me affect my luck. Is this not funny?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is believed that when a child touches earth, he is influenced by the planets and stars and its present positions.....Astrology is based on this principle.

Many people do believe in it only because of their experiences, nothing else :evil:

Meera sandhu
It is believed that when a child touches earth, he is influenced by the planets and stars and its present positions.....Astrology is based on this principle.

Many people do believe in it only because of their experiences, nothing else :evil:

Yes, i believe astrology by my own experience on it. Earlier i wont believe on it. :cheer:

Vinu

Yes, i believe astrology by my own experience on it. Earlier i wont believe on it. :cheer:

Can you quote one example please :)

Meera sandhu
As I had experiences Now I am beveling them they are real things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As I had experiences Now I am beveling them they are real things.

then why can't you quote one example :angry:

In my brother's horoscope, it was written, there was a chance for his love marriage at the age of 21. If so, his career will be ruined. If it not happen, he will marry in 27 after getting a good job. Actually, we family members were feared about it. He was a boy who never looks at girls. But since he was a glamorous fellow, he had a lot of girl fans. He received many love letters while he was studying plus two, particularly on V' day. He used to show me, a lot. But, he didn't fall into any relationship.

After plus 2, he went to Delhi for pilot training course. We had deep breaths when he turned 22, because his prediction was about 21st age. So, we thought his future is secured. He will study well and reach new heights.

3 months after he turned 22, suddenly one day he came home with a girl saying she is his wife and they were married 1 year ago. What a shock!!!!!!!!!! So, as written in horoscope, he married at 21, though we know about it when he reached 22.
After 3 months, he will become 29. Still now, he has not completed his studies. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So, prediction has proved right. 1 year before, when we checked his horoscope, Poojari told that he will study till 32. OK... let him study :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.