Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My husband's star is 5th from mine and according to astrology, we can't start a business together. We did it and later resulted in huge losses. After that I have decided, we two will never start a new investment or business together :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5th Star was not the problem - there might have been some other reason!! Think it up!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7208]}

Still thinking...ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But now, I can't take another risk :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Just wait for 1-2 days. You will get its proof from Ronark. He is the only person in my life, I replied, you have given me wrong time, as my predictions is nowhere matching your characters and also, I have predicted his star, according to his character. Of course, I will get its confirmation from his mother that she has given wrong time, sure :)

You are absolutely correct. I had given you a random time and you guess that right.
So,i agree to you in any way.

Yet, I would like to have a talk with you. Let me return.
@Sanjeev
You can know your star using sites....yet you have to visit a Jyothishi to know more. Better, you consult a good one..they are available in 1000's.
Whatever I have told about you, is based on my personal observations of many people belonging to star "Aswathy".
Ask Kalyani, what have I told about makayiram.... :)

No doubt Sandhya most of the things what you told me were true. :)

People do beleive on astrology there is something in it that's why people do that. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Just wait for 1-2 days. You will get its proof from Ronark. He is the only person in my life, I replied, you have given me wrong time, as my predictions is nowhere matching your characters and also, I have predicted his star, according to his character. Of course, I will get its confirmation from his mother that she has given wrong time, sure :)

You are absolutely correct. I had given you a random time and you guess that right.

@Sanjeev
You can know your star using sites....yet you have to visit a Jyothishi to know more. Better, you consult a good one..they are available in 1000's.
Whatever I have told about you, is based on my personal observations of many people belonging to star "Aswathy".

People do beleive on astrology there is something in it that's why people do that. :)

Thank you Sanjeev.
Still I don't know, even after giving hundreds of examples, many can't believe my words :blink: :blink: :blink:
think1_2012-05-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Still I don't know, even after giving hundreds of examples, many can't believe my words :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7214]}

@Sanjeev

Thank you Sanjeev.
Still I don't know, even after giving hundreds of examples, many can't believe my words :blink: :blink: :blink:

Perhaps a good astrologer or palmist may guide as to who will believe your words.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A Real man cannot depends on this astrology and predicitions.They have own way or make ihis own way and complete its journey to success.
In case some one predicted that I was going to win a lottery, I should stop working and go to sleep.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In case some one predicted that I was going to win a lottery, I should stop working and go to sleep.

In fact, i have received a notification from some British address about winning a lottery. But I ignored that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, i have received a notification from some British address about winning a lottery. But I ignored that.

Those are scam mails always found in Yahoo mail accounts. Don't trust them they are from hackers who are trying to hack your account. These are also known as phising mails.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Today I am celebrating my birthday on the basis of stars, not DOB. I was born on Makam star of Edavam month. Today is Makam. So, I am celebrating it today :)
good4_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.