Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great to know............then when your real birthday is????????
If any one wants to trust their birthdays according to stars this is their right to do so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Great to know............then when your real birthday is????????

Let me ask, if North Indians celebrate all Hindu festivals according to stars, why can't you celebrate your birthday according to it?

Meera sandhu
I am fully agree with you and i am not telling that you have to not do this ..just i ask when your real birth day is............If you like to share...........
I am fully agree with you and i am not telling that you have to not do this ..just i ask when your real birth day is............If you like to share...........

June 1st :)
Easy date to remember

Meera sandhu
Ya and i think after three days your birthday come.........Good to know..thank you.....
Today I am celebrating my birthday on the basis of stars, not DOB. I was born on Makam star of Edavam month. Today is Makam. So, I am celebrating it today :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7260]}
Today I am celebrating my birthday on the basis of stars, not DOB. I was born on Makam star of Edavam month. Today is Makam. So, I am celebrating it today :)

Why are you dancing? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
5_1_116_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why are you dancing? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What else one can do ,when faced with such profound stuff!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7265]}
A Real man cannot depends on this astrology and predicitions.They have own way or make ihis own way and complete its journey to success.

good confidence..

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.