Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As i told earlier a confidence is key of Success and if a man has a Confidence they cannot need a help of this Astrology or predictions....
A Real man cannot depends on this astrology and predicitions.They have own way or make ihis own way and complete its journey to success.

good confidence..

Yet, for every thing to be achieved, it need a particular time. Even our hard work may not help us. It can be known by astrology, if you believe so. Otherwise, no problem

Meera sandhu
Today I am celebrating my birthday on the basis of stars, not DOB. I was born on Makam star of Edavam month. Today is Makam. So, I am celebrating it today :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7260]}

Why are you dancing? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What else one can do ,when faced with such profound stuff!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7265]}

We two are born of same month Idavam. Why can't you give me your DOB so that I will tell you your birthday according to Indian Calender???? :pinch:

Meera sandhu
If he want then only he give and by the way if your and hius birthday is on same day then for other member it is good news because we have two different reason asking for party............
If he want then only he give and by the way if your and hius birthday is on same day then for other member it is good news because we have two different reason asking for party............

His DOB is August 10. But according to records it's May 28th
avatar2_1_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7271]}

What's your DOB year jee?
I will tell you your correct birthday according to Indian calender :evil:
36_5_11_2012-05-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I will tell you your correct birthday according to Indian calender :evil:[/quote

]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7272]}
11770_2012-05-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I will tell you your correct birthday according to Indian calender :evil:[/quote

]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7272]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7273]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya became astrologer in our site as she is intrested to learn this astrology well.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.