Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My date of birth is 18 july,1983 so i am waiting for your answer Sandhya....

Give me time of birth too...
My brother was born on June 14th 1983 :cheer:

That's great to know and my timing of date of birth is 09:34 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AM or PM. I want that too

My timing is 09:34 A.M.... :) :) :)

OK. I will try and send you the results as PM if I can

Ok no problem i am waiting for your answer........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok no problem i am waiting for your answer........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Hoping 9.34 am is your correct birth time. If so, you are born on Chothi.

Though you are born on devaganam, you love gossips a lot. You have a special interest in making people quarrel. Your replies can often hurt people. You may be non-intentionally telling them just to win that particular moment and you will forget it quickly. But the hearing person can't forget it quickly. It's sure, you have enemies more than friends :P only because of your quick responses, though you are not keeping anything in mind. You often find pleasure in hurting others by your words.
I don't know if all are true for your case as I know you only a little. Just think and reply me. Never tell that birth time was wrong :P :P :P
just go through the link
http://www.scientificastrology.com/freegrahanilaeng.aspx
00020691_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Ok no problem i am waiting for your answer........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Though you are born on devaganam, you love gossips a lot. You have a special interest in making people quarrel. Your replies can often hurt people. You may be non-intentionally telling them just to win that particular moment and you will forget it quickly. But the hearing person can't forget it quickly. It's sure, you have enemies more than friends :P only because of your quick responses, though you are not keeping anything in mind. You often find pleasure in hurting others by your words.
I don't know if all are true for your case as I know you only a little. Just think and reply me. Never tell that birth time was wrong :P :P :P
just go through the link
http://www.scientificastrology.com/freegrahanilaeng.aspx[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7297]}

just go through the link

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7297]}[/quote]
Actually what's the actual emotion on your face? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
36_5_11_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

just go through the link

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7297]}

Actually what's the actual emotion on your face? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

One so easily readable - that of fatigue!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7299]}

Let Alam reply ;)

Meera sandhu

Let Alam reply ;)

It can do without that!!

Let Alam reply ;)

It can do without that!!

So, you are saying whatever I have told about Alam is right :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I got Swathy star for Ronark too...but still can't believe it :dry: . May be a case of exceptions! I predicted him Visakham......but after 2 hours :(

Meera sandhu

Let Alam reply ;)

It can do without that!!

So, you are saying whatever I have told about Alam is right :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I got Swathy star for Ronark too...but still can't believe it :dry: . May be a case of exceptions! I predicted him Visakham......but after 2 hours :(

CAn i also know what you are talking about me in this forum...

Let Alam reply ;)

It can do without that!!

CAn i also know what you are talking about me in this forum...

just go through the pages...I have predicted your character according to stars

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.