Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One so easily readable - that of fatigue!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7299]}

Let Alam reply ;)

It can do without that!!

So, you are saying whatever I have told about Alam is right :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I got Swathy star for Ronark too...but still can't believe it :dry: . May be a case of exceptions! I predicted him Visakham......but after 2 hours :(

CAn i also know what you are talking about me in this forum...

just go through the pages...I have predicted your character according to stars

OK means you are finding my character How would you like my character?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just check my predictions and tell if I am right. I don't think you will agree with me :P

Meera sandhu
Just check my predictions and tell if I am right. I don't think you will agree with me :P

No i agree first of all ladies so without any thinking give reply......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No i agree first of all ladies so without any thinking give reply......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Have you read or not :angry:

Meera sandhu

No i am not going to read until you tell my character... ;) ;) ;)

Just check previous pages. I have explained it clearly

Meera sandhu

Just check previous pages. I have explained it clearly

No if you want to tell right now its o.k. otherwise leave this topic.... ;) ;) ;)

No if you want to tell right now its o.k. otherwise leave this topic.... ;) ;) ;)

What are you telling yaar? I just can't understand :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have already given my predictions with descriptions. Just go through them and reply :)

Meera sandhu

What are you telling yaar? I just can't understand :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I have already given my predictions with descriptions. Just go through them and reply :)

Ok leave it .If you are not interested then no problem....I am not going to repeat...... :( :( :(
@Alam,

Hoping 9.34 am is your correct birth time. If so, you are born on Chothi.

Though you are born on devaganam, you love gossips a lot. You have a special interest in making people quarrel. Your replies can often hurt people. You may be non-intentionally telling them just to win that particular moment and you will forget it quickly. But the hearing person can't forget it quickly. It's sure, you have enemies more than friends only because of your quick responses, though you are not keeping anything in mind. You often find pleasure in hurting others by your words.
I don't know if all are true for your case as I know you only a little. Just think and reply me. Never tell that birth time was wrong
just go through the link
www.scientificastrology.com/freegrahanilaeng.aspx

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.