Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Alam,

Hoping 9.34 am is your correct birth time. If so, you are born on Chothi.

Though you are born on devaganam, you love gossips a lot. You have a special interest in making people quarrel. Your replies can often hurt people. You may be non-intentionally telling them just to win that particular moment and you will forget it quickly. But the hearing person can't forget it quickly. It's sure, you have enemies more than friends only because of your quick responses, though you are not keeping anything in mind. You often find pleasure in hurting others by your words.
I don't know if all are true for your case as I know you only a little. Just think and reply me. Never tell that birth time was wrong
just go through the link
www.scientificastrology.com/freegrahanilaeng.aspx

What you are saying many of them suits on me and i think as far you know me you also feel the same.........
@Alam,

Though you are born on devaganam, you love gossips a lot. You have a special interest in making people quarrel. Your replies can often hurt people. You may be non-intentionally telling them just to win that particular moment and you will forget it quickly. But the hearing person can't forget it quickly. It's sure, you have enemies more than friends only because of your quick responses, though you are not keeping anything in mind. You often find pleasure in hurting others by your words.
I don't know if all are true for your case as I know you only a little. Just think and reply me. Never tell that birth time was wrong
just go through the link

What you are saying many of them suits on me and i think as far you know me you also feel the same.........

I don't know more about you yaar. Just tell me if am right in any of the given statements

Meera sandhu
@Alam,

just go through the link

I don't know more about you yaar. Just tell me if am right in any of the given statements

ya i think in almost all situation you are right.You are a good astrologer.... :) :)
@Alam,

just go through the link

ya i think in almost all situation you are right.You are a good astrologer.... :) :)

So you love gossips and quarrels? :dry: :dry: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I believe alot of in astrology predictions but now a days i found many people who are not following them and their lives are really happy. So some times i feel not to believe and not to follow them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe that it is part of science but most of the time people just want to know their future and if that doesnt happen they blame the astrology is all rubish.
We should treat astrology as a science only..
In fact there are some interesting data available hat is so contradictory that even the people who preach it do not have faith in it. This is kind of earning method for some smart people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am Strong believer of Astrology. My Grandfather tells Something about my future and I do agree on them.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am Strong believer of Astrology. My Grandfather tells Something about my future and I do agree on them.

He is your grandfather not a professional for you. He saw poot ke paon palne me. he can do it for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am also strong believer and i even tried to learn it . But sometimes it fails

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.