Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Army usually enrolls male unmarried persons. The women are enrolled in army Medical Corps and Military Nursing Service. There is reluctance in army to enroll women for several reasons. Posting in field/ non peace stations and deployment in actual combat is not suitable for Indian women owing to traditions and culture. If a woman soldier is arrested by enemy forces and ill treated or even raped, this will be too much to digest for Indian society and people and concerned families unlike western counterparts who may accept such mishaps for women as we do fore men. [/quote]

But you are forgetting one thing Gulshan, the instances where women get raped on a daily basis is much higher in the world in India, so what is worse? Getting raped by our own countrymen, as happens in India, or getting raped by the enemy as one of hazards suffered during serving one's nation???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani changing to Jhansi ki rani.....boysssssss.....escape!!!!!!!
0039_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I am all for their joining this field! The way a few of them fight inside, entommo! I am perfectly convinced of their superior fighting qualities, they'd belt the hell out of our enemies!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6821]}
Bart_and_Lisa_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]Kalyani changing to Jhansi ki rani.....boysssssss.....escape!!!!!!! [/quote]

Ha ha ha! If need be, I can be one!!! :evil:
2_2012-04-19-4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We have already two great candidates in boddunan!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6822]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I am all for their joining this field! The way a few of them fight inside, entommo! I am perfectly convinced of their superior fighting qualities, they belt the hell out of our enemies!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6821]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6823]}
This thread turning to a boy-girl fight :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Army usually enrolls male unmarried persons. The women are enrolled in army Medical Corps and Military Nursing Service. There is reluctance in army to enroll women for several reasons. Posting in field/ non peace stations and deployment in actual combat is not suitable for Indian women owing to traditions and culture. If a woman soldier is arrested by enemy forces and ill treated or even raped, this will be too much to digest for Indian society and people and concerned families unlike western counterparts who may accept such mishaps for women as we do fore men.

But you are forgetting one thing Gulshan, the instances where women get raped on a daily basis is much higher in the world in India, so what is worse? Getting raped by our own countrymen, as happens in India, or getting raped by the enemy as one of hazards suffered during serving one's nation???[/quote]

@ Gulshanji that is the perfect answer i also wanted to write the same thing but i did not because i knew it will agitate female users here. :)

@ Kalyani there is a difference but i can't explain it. :evil:
Alien_walks_2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

A single Ceem is sufficient enough for a dozen of girls!!!! :S
cube3_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Army usually enrolls male unmarried persons. The women are enrolled in army Medical Corps and Military Nursing Service. There is reluctance in army to enroll women for several reasons. Posting in field/ non peace stations and deployment in actual combat is not suitable for Indian women owing to traditions and culture. If a woman soldier is arrested by enemy forces and ill treated or even raped, this will be too much to digest for Indian society and people and concerned families unlike western counterparts who may accept such mishaps for women as we do fore men.

But you are forgetting one thing Gulshan, the instances where women get raped on a daily basis is much higher in the world in India, so what is worse? Getting raped by our own countrymen, as happens in India, or getting raped by the enemy as one of hazards suffered during serving one's nation???

@ Gulshanji that is the perfect answer i also wanted to write the same thing but i did not because i knew it will agitate female users here. :)

@ Kalyani there is a difference but i can't explain it. :evil:[/quote]

Why can't you explain???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6824]}

Meera sandhu

A single Ceem is sufficient enough for a dozen of girls!!!! :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6826]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.