Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir for your information i serve my company not a manager. :P

Similarly this should be nation not army. :P[/quote]
No, one always serves the one who pays him. So you serve the army not the nation. You know serving the nation and taking salary sounds so mean. :P serving nation for money? :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did not mention about the salary part Suny. :evil:

And if you exclude it army men/women serve nation. :)

If i ask you why do you want to join army would you say that i want to serve army that's why i want to join it. :laugh:
I can't say if it good or not but i have seen many girls wish to join defense services these days and have not seen anyone joining it :evil: .Its better to ask someone who already has joined it. :) BTW there are other methods too you can serve the nation its not only by joining defense services you can do that. :)

actually i want to join defence service not because i want to serve the nation but there is some other reason of it.

a.s.
I did not mention about the salary part Suny. :evil:

If i ask you why do you want to join army would you say that i want to serve army that's why i want to join it. :laugh:

To be very honest and to the point every one serves any service for the sake of money. Even we go to join army for money. People serving nation selflessly are know as Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think girls are not meant for this field.

Now many girls are getting appointed for this job, and doing good too.. So if you are interested you can surely go ahead.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I did not mention about
the salary part Suny. :evil:

If i ask you why do you want to join army would you say that i want to
serve army that's why i want to join it. :laugh:

To be very honest and to the point every one serves any service for the
sake of money. Even we go to join army for money. People serving nation
selflessly are know as Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose.

For money i won't join army as there are lot of risks involved in it instaed i will join corporate world for money not army.Let us ask Angel why she want to join it. :)
Army usually enrolls male unmarried persons. The women are enrolled in army Medical Corps and Military Nursing Service. There is reluctance in army to enroll women for several reasons. Posting in field/ non peace stations and deployment in actual combat is not suitable for Indian women owing to traditions and culture. If a woman soldier is arrested by enemy forces and ill treated or even raped, this will be too much to digest for Indian society and people and concerned families unlike western counterparts who may accept such mishaps for women as we do fore men.
36_1_5_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why not? After all we call our land as "motherland"!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6817]}
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
A similar thread
www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discus...70-self-defense.html

Yet, this one a bit different
Now many girls are joining, I think so.
No problem...it depends on personal interest, that's all

Sanndhya, self-defense is totally different from defence services.

I think there is nothing wrong about girls joining Army, Navy, Air Force etc. provided they have the aptitude and the nerve to face the travails that go with the job!

After leaving college, I was myself trying my best to join Army, but then the seats were very very few in numbers and preference was given more to engineering graduates!!

hmm i think you are absolutely right kalyani ji,it was just a fear in my mind that if anything wrong will happen with me then what i will do.but i think that i should not let this feeling make my mind sick.. [/quote]

If you are worried about anything wrong that may happen, it can happen even in our normal lives. A person walking on the road can be hit by a vehicle, anything can happen anywhere, not just in Army.

Also for your information women officers in India are not trained for any actual combat, at least until now. They are merely involved in other trades such as technical, medical, stores and logistics, judiciary and law etc. where you can serve as an officer.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]I don't think girls are not meant for this field.

Now many girls are getting appointed for this job, and doing good too.. So if you are interested you can surely go ahead. [/quote]

Hey Anand, you are being biased here!! :angry: How can you say girls are not meant for this field??? especially when we have ample examples of valiant women warriors like Rani Laxmibai, Rani Chennamma, Chand Bibi and so on! More closer in History, Kalpana Dutta, Aruna Asaf Ali, who all fought with equal valour along with their male counterparts in our freedom fight against the British!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.