Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
it truly is to upgrade the status of girls since today girls are a bit unsecure. So, i think there iis nothing wrong for them to join defence

If she is able to go to space and moon, why can't she conquer mountain tops. Absolutely, she can :)

The travel to space was by women not restricted by Indian culture and traditions. Even Indian women in space were more American than Indian. It is unthinkable that Indian women live in tents along with men in forward area and also risk arrest by foreign troops. This is too much for Indian women and their families. Women can at best work in peace formations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

it truly is to upgrade the status of girls since today girls are a bit unsecure. So, i think there iis nothing wrong for them to join defence

If she is able to go to space and moon, why can't she conquer mountain tops. Absolutely, she can :)

The travel to space was by women not restricted by Indian culture and traditions. Even Indian women in space were more American than Indian. It is unthinkable that Indian women live in tents along with men in forward area and also risk arrest by foreign troops. This is too much for Indian women and their families. Women can at best work in peace formations.

Why a group itself can't be allotted for ladies? While having college tours itself, separate batches for men and ladies are there. Then why not for defense?

Meera sandhu
Now day there is no gap between boys and girls if boys join defence for the security of country then why girls not......It became a matter of proud.............
Anyway what is wrong if girls join defense forces, they are not inferior to men in any field.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya sunil there is no any field where girls are far behind than boys...that's why i think girls should join defence......
Anyway what is wrong if girls join defense forces, they are not inferior to men in any field.

It is not question of girls' inferiority that prevents them joining combat forces. Presently, girls join Army Medical Corps, Military Nursing Service and some technical posts. They are not yet recruited for combat posts.

There are inherent difficulties in enrolling women in combatant posts. Our culture is very different and the possibility of worst treatment by enemy forces in event of being taken prisoner cannot be ruled out. Our society and people are not yet ready for such situation. Also, there will be other problems of sanitation facilities, toilets etc in field area.

Thus, the problem is administrative and social and not based on inferiority of women.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya i am agree with you....But due to these condition girls leave their dream of going in defence.................
Most of the women are joining defence. there is nothing harm joining it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Girls Can join any force and they will be proud of it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Though they are huge oppurtunities women often fear of being harassed in army and other defense service..that's the many cause most of the young girls are hesitating to move forward. Other wise its good for any girls too as they can learn to be strong in life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.