Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1000 points/day for 3~4 days people can do it but doing it continously is not an easy task.For getting 1000 points in a day one has to be very active on the forums,should vote on the polls,read articles. :)

But again to be active on forums and just posting to earn points is not good one has to be relevant and should write post only when he/she feels that his/her post is contributing something and adding some value to the thread. :)

Nobody can continuously work on computer and that too on Boddunan only. So, it is better to work for two or three hours at a time, take short break and log in again. During break, other members will write some posts that you may reply after logging in again.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Nobody can continuously work on computer and that too on Boddunan only. So, it is better to work for two or three hours at a time, take short break and log in again. During break, other members will write some posts that you may reply after logging in again.[/quote]
This is correct and eyes will get rest also. Continuous working in computer is not good for eyes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
1000 points/day for 3~4 days people can do it but doing it continously is not an easy task.For getting 1000 points in a day one has to be very active on the forums,should vote on the polls,read articles. :)

But again to be active on forums and just posting to earn points is not good one has to be relevant and should write post only when he/she feels that his/her post is contributing something and adding some value to the thread. :)

Nobody can continuously work on computer and that too on Boddunan only. So, it is better to work for two or three hours at a time, take short break and log in again. During break, other members will write some posts that you may reply after logging in again.

I cannot sit in front of computer even for 2~3 hours continously due to offline works even i get bored of posting comments on the threads if i sit.People who have the stamina and energy can do this. :)
I have the stamina and can do it for 16 hours a day. In fact, I am doing it for years but this is not possible for me to be on any site for more than 20-30 minutes at a stretch.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have the stamina and can do it for 16 hours a day. In fact, I am doing it for years but this is not possible for me to be on any site for more than 20-30 minutes at a stretch.

Even i cannot remain on the same site for long.I know you Suny you also get bored easily. :laugh:
[quote]I have the stamina and can do it for 16 hours a day. In fact, I am doing it for years but this is not possible for me to be on any site for more than 20-30 minutes at a stretch.[/quote]
Great yaar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i dont know on an average how much point i can earn on a day but as far i remember i have earned about 500-600 points once in a day when i was a new comer.
but see today i have almost spend 7 to 8 hours here but earned only 400-500 points i guess.

a.s.
i dont know on an average how much point i can earn on a day but as far i remember i have earned about 500-600 points once in a day when i was a new comer.
but see today i have almost spend 7 to 8 hours here but earned only 400-500 points i guess.

That is not easy, although I earned 1000 points today but there were 4 articles which fetched me 240 points + I posted 170 in forums.

That is not easy, although I earned 1000 points today but there were 4 articles which fetched me 240 points + I posted 170 in forums.

i have spend about 2 hours in submitting my article.and now i want to achieve 1000 points in a day.lets see when i will be able to do so.

a.s.
I got 4 articles published today i got about 200/ for them I have had many of them published last month.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.