Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
target 1000 points
this means 200 forum replies
if 1 reply takes 2 min it would be 400 min /day
thats equals to 6.666 hours per day
i doubt can some one achieve it...?

Replies should not be aimed only for gaining quick points, it should contain some interesting matters too....if so, you will get noticed in forum :S

Meera sandhu
thanks for showing me that mile stone of your achievement, it would be an inspiration for me
thanks for showing me that mile stone of your achievement, it would be an inspiration for me

Of course you can. I have completed 7000 posts here yesterday ....only taking 4.5 months. Published 61 articles too gaining 3 cheques total. But I dedicated my full time here :cheer:
2_2012-05-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Of course you can. I have completed 7000 posts here yesterday ....only taking 4.5 months. Published 61 articles too gaining 3 cheques total. But I dedicated my full time here :cheer:

Here is a noble soul!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7078]}

Here is a noble soul!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7078]}

Now I have turned to a 'novel' soul :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Take your time, you shall find ways to do this. There are many more ways to gain points. I appreciate your calculations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you want to complete a 1000 point in a day then you must be a hard worker.You should reply in a forum topic but in a legal way.You got 5 points for that.
If you want to complete a 1000 point in a day then you must be a hard worker.You should reply in a forum topic but in a legal way.You got 5 points for that.

But quality should be given first preference.
7000 points in a week is almost an impossible target. I have seen members reaching only upto 4000 points, not more than that (if not given bonus points)

Meera sandhu
who is a noble soul ,cant see one
target 1000 points
this means 200 forum replies
if 1 reply takes 2 min it would be 400 min /day
thats equals to 6.666 hours per day
i doubt can some one achieve it...?

I often log in for seven hours a day- not continuous- but never made 1000 points. Even making 100 points appears difficult. You need time to read the topic, form opinion and present your idea. But you may definitely make 1000 points or more by just writing- I agree. This is very nice. Good and useful information etc.

One may also click 1000 articles in a day. But after clicking all articles, you are exhausted.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.